New Charges for Reliance Money

U can talk with with indiainfoline and negotiate with them. If u want I can send u the contract note copy if needed.
R.K.Global is also good coz they charge Rs 9 per lot for both futures as well as options.
Adag should be kicked. Everyone is redcing the brokerage but Adag is increasiing. Their software and service is also not good. Everyone should say goodbye to reliance money.
Hi munde_77

I would also like to negotiate with Indiainfo for the brokerage. Could you email me a copy of contract note which I could show them.

Thanks,
Vikas

email usvikas_at_yahoo_dot_com

HELLO..
I M JUST A NEW TO RELIANCE MONEY AND JUST STARTED TRADING ..NOW THE REAL DOUBT IS THAT .. IM NOT GETTING ANY OF SUCH CHARGES i.e .. AT START I BROUGHT LIMIT CARD OF 500/- AND FROM THEM I PLAYED INTRADAY.. EARN GOOD PROFIT..

BUT AS SAID ABOVE THEY R NOT CHARGING ME 15/- RS ON EVERY TRANSACTION OF INTRADAY EXCEPT THEIR BROKAGE WHIS IS 1PAISA,,?

IS EVERY THING IS OKY??

Guys, Its high time that we get out of reliancemoney.. It really sucks and the only person who is making money is ADAG.

Today i put an oerder for 100 TCS shares, it got executed in 25, 48, 27 numbers.... I called customercare and they said, the additional brokerage is 75... This is pure cheating....

dpr

Reliance has fraud ingrained in its culture whether its is Bada Bhaiya or the Chhota Bhaiya.From KG Basin gas to traders' small profits they eye everybody's money.They are basically fixers who know only one thing well -how to have their way with bureaucracy and get all their illegalities legalized.But they forget the truth of the market that customer is the king.They will get a boot from one and all.

I too opted for 10k coupen and in less than a month of taking it they have announced new fee structure.They are inefficient,greedy,unethical swindlers.You don't know what they announce tomorrow.So bye bye reliance.

Guys, Its high time that we get out of reliancemoney.. It really sucks and the only person who is making money is ADAG.

Today i put an oerder for 100 TCS shares, it got executed in 25, 48, 27 numbers.... I called customercare and they said, the additional brokerage is 75... This is pure cheating....
could you please check in contract note and confirm that they charged really 75 rs or only 25

EK TRADER KA DARD
A REQUEST FOR ALL TRADERS, ESPECIALLY RELIANCE MONEY TRADERS.

frnds as you all know that we've been cheated by adag's baastards, this group knows every damn crook in the book but customer service. i know many of you will be holding 10k limitcard coupons but that is all waste. I've suffered a lot coz i had to sell my holdings and move my funds and waste trading time to move to another broker. If you think properly its not just 10000rs token that has been wasted but a lot more, much more.

MYSELF MINTU_MILLIONAIRE HEREBY TAKES AN OATH THAT I''LL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS GROUP,
I WILL CLOSE MY TRADING ACCOUNT and burn the trading token.

I'LL DISCONNECT MY RELIANCE INTERNET CONNECTION and again will burn the modem and even the wimax antenna.

I AM A DAY TRADER AND ONE OF MY TRADING STOCK WAS RELIANCE CAPITAL, from now onwards my heart will never permit me to trade that cheap stock, and i'll never buy it even if its below its book value or 0.000 times price to book or at 0 pe ratio. or at any support be it 200 day dma or trendline support. And i'll celebrate if the daily volume slows down on it.

MY FATHER BOUGHT SOME RELIANCE MUTUAL FUNDS I'LL TRY TO CONVINCE HIM TO CLOSE THE SAME AND BUY TATA MUTUAL FUNDS and will rub my ass with the receipt of those mutual funds.

I'LL PRAY EVERYDAY THAT ADAG LOOSE THE KG BASIN CASE IN SUPREME COURT AGAINST RIL and will celebrate like anything on the day RIL wins the case as if india won the match against pakistan.

I'LL NEVER WATCH ANY INTERVIEW GIVEN BY MADHU KELA ON CNBC OR ANY OTHER MEDIA.

I'LL SPIT AT MY MONITOR OR TELEVISION WHENEVER I SEE ANIL AMBANI SAYING ANYTHING ofcourse when no one is around. INPUBLIC i'll just turn my face and pray to god to teach him a lesson.

I'LL REQUEST AMITABH BACCHAN ON HIS BLOG TO BREAK HIS FRIENDSHIHIP WITH SUCH A JERK.

my NOT god forgive him and his soul may NEVER rest in peace. i'll pray that he goes to hell before kokilaben.

AND IN THE END IF YOU READ THIS PLEA OF MINE I WOULD AGAIN REQUEST TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND ABUSE THIS IDIOT FOR 10 SECONDS.

i've lodged a complaint against reliance money with sebi, i would request all the aggrieved customers of reliance money to do the same. The procedure is very easy just go to investor grievance section of traderji and u'll find the link to online complaint.
COMEON LETS MOVE THIS FRAUD OUT OF THE TRADE MARKET

dpr

mintu
I laughed and laughed and laughed reading your "Ek Trader ka Dard".It was very creatively written.Its a pleasure to find you here on this site.You know the way to went frustrations.
I know we all have suffered at the hand of ADAG.Actually fraud is in the blood of two brothers.That is how their father built this empire.But it will not survive because they lack all that and much more what Tata have in them

Never mind.
They can cheat us but cannot take away our efforts and destiny.
wishing you great profits ahead.

DPR

dpr

No.You are mistaken.You please go to you Reliancemoney inbox and download your daily transection reports each evening after six o clock.You will find they are duly charging you with that Rs.14.99. Alternately you can check your ECN and find out the same.If you are at Reliancemoney kindly never forget to keep a watch on the charges that are being levied.Also have a proper excel sheet prepared to deduct STT,brokerage,other charges,DP charges from your selling amount.Then only you calculate your profit.
Quite possible that you are not deducting all this and thinking that the difference between buying price and the selling price is your profit.