New Charges for Reliance Money

dpr

Dear Friend,
Please find attached the excel sheets.This may be of some help to you.You can model your own calculation method on the basis of this.
Regards
dpr

EK TRADER KA DARD
A REQUEST FOR ALL TRADERS, ESPECIALLY RELIANCE MONEY TRADERS.

frnds as you all know that we've been cheated by adag's baastards, this group knows every damn crook in the book but customer service. i know many of you will be holding 10k limitcard coupons but that is all waste. I've suffered a lot coz i had to sell my holdings and move my funds and waste trading time to move to another broker. If you think properly its not just 10000rs token that has been wasted but a lot more, much more.

MYSELF MINTU_MILLIONAIRE HEREBY TAKES AN OATH THAT I''LL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS GROUP,
I WILL CLOSE MY TRADING ACCOUNT and burn the trading token.

I'LL DISCONNECT MY RELIANCE INTERNET CONNECTION and again will burn the modem and even the wimax antenna.

I AM A DAY TRADER AND ONE OF MY TRADING STOCK WAS RELIANCE CAPITAL, from now onwards my heart will never permit me to trade that cheap stock, and i'll never buy it even if its below its book value or 0.000 times price to book or at 0 pe ratio. or at any support be it 200 day dma or trendline support. And i'll celebrate if the daily volume slows down on it.

MY FATHER BOUGHT SOME RELIANCE MUTUAL FUNDS I'LL TRY TO CONVINCE HIM TO CLOSE THE SAME AND BUY TATA MUTUAL FUNDS and will rub my ass with the receipt of those mutual funds.

I'LL PRAY EVERYDAY THAT ADAG LOOSE THE KG BASIN CASE IN SUPREME COURT AGAINST RIL and will celebrate like anything on the day RIL wins the case as if india won the match against pakistan.

I'LL NEVER WATCH ANY INTERVIEW GIVEN BY MADHU KELA ON CNBC OR ANY OTHER MEDIA.

I'LL SPIT AT MY MONITOR OR TELEVISION WHENEVER I SEE ANIL AMBANI SAYING ANYTHING ofcourse when no one is around. INPUBLIC i'll just turn my face and pray to god to teach him a lesson.

I'LL REQUEST AMITABH BACCHAN ON HIS BLOG TO BREAK HIS FRIENDSHIHIP WITH SUCH A JERK.

my NOT god forgive him and his soul may NEVER rest in peace. i'll pray that he goes to hell before kokilaben.

AND IN THE END IF YOU READ THIS PLEA OF MINE I WOULD AGAIN REQUEST TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND ABUSE THIS IDIOT FOR 10 SECONDS.

"I predict that reliance will be out of all businesses in a decade's Time"

sira

U can talk with with indiainfoline and negotiate with them. If u want I can send u the contract note copy if needed.
R.K.Global is also good coz they charge Rs 9 per lot for both futures as well as options.
Adag should be kicked. Everyone is redcing the brokerage but Adag is increasiing. Their software and service is also not good. Everyone should say goodbye to reliance money.

hi mun,

i am using reliance money from past two years..... due to increase in thier brokerage stucture i stopped trading with them and now they are worst, out of all brokerage houses... recently i opened account with 5paisa and they are offering brokerage as follows:

2 paisa for futures
2 paisa for cash intraday
3 paisa for deliver
30 rs for options

i tried my level best to reduce the brokerage still further but at this point of time they cant reduce brokerage still further... provided they are telling this is the lowest brokerage what they provided me...

can your please share your brokerage stucture and if possible can you send the contract note to my email [email protected] ... so that i can fight to reduce my brokerage still further...

thanks,
kalyan

Last edited:
D

darkstar

Today Afternoon when i logged in. I see this window: new charges for limit card holders.i.e Rs 15 on every leg of trading.
That brings Reliance Money at par with all other brokers in India minus services.

Also they have introduced new plans. Which seems just suckers.

I think now is the time to bid farewell Reliance money and see some descent broker.
BTW Reliance money has recently doubled its limit card charges.

Anil Bhai wants to make reliance money World class from traders pocket. :clap: :clapping::clapping:
hello , good morning wishing u and u r beloved one happy and prosperous rakhshabandhan. last 2 year i am rmoney client but know thinking of religare u also thinking of shifting ! please tel me about u r future planing i appritiate u r pdf file i saved on m y disk. really they doing so mess they are one of kind shrude.

thanks again

D

darkstar

hi mun,

i am using reliance money from past two years..... due to increase in thier brokerage stucture i stopped trading with them and now they are worst, out of all brokerage houses... recently i opened account with 5paisa and they are offering brokerage as follows:

2 paisa for futures
3 paisa for deliver
30 rs for options

i tried my level best to reduce the brokerage still further but at this point of time they cant reduce brokerage still further... provided they are telling this is the lowest brokerage what they provided me...

can your please share your brokerage stucture and if possible can you send the contract note to my email [email protected] ... so that i can fight to reduce my brokerage still further...

thanks,
kalyan
hello , good morning wishing u and u r beloved one happy and prosperous rakhshabandhan. last 2 year i am rmoney client but know thinking of religare u also thinking of shifting ! please tel me about u r future planing i appritiate u r pdf file i saved on m y disk. really they doing so mess they are one of kind shrude.

thanks again

D

darkstar

hi mun,

2 paisa for futures
3 paisa for deliver
30 rs for options

thanks,
kalyan
i contacted indiainfoline they offer me 3 paisa for intra day but 15 paisa for delivery not offer me margin position more than one day 3.30 pm a day . religare gave me 1.5 p for margin trading. 15 p for delivery too high in your case . margin position hold for 5 trading days. openig chrgs 1800 rs but adjust in u r bkg that mean free opening charge and also 5000 rs security when u r account open u get all 5000 rs for trade or transact to u r bank account depends on you. i also open commodity account you also shifted to new bkg house i am also for last 2 year.you dont think of to open commodity account its free but i serious commodity trader my major is crude .

thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi munde_77

I would also like to negotiate with Indiainfo for the brokerage. Could you email me a copy of contract note which I could show them.

Thanks,
Vikas

email usvikas_at_yahoo_dot_com
Hi Usviskas,
I 4got to send u contract note copy
If u still need now please let me know

D

darkstar

"I predict that reliance will be out of all businesses in a decade's Time"
you are right they are ONE OF A KIND CROOK SO I SHIFFTED TO RELIGARE THIS WEEK. I AMM FOR 2 YEAR RMONEY CLIENT BUT KNOW THIS WEEK I CLEAR MY ALL REVANGE FROM THEM TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT HOW I TAKE MY REVANGE FROM THEM

D

darkstar

EK TRADER KA DARD
A REQUEST FOR ALL TRADERS, ESPECIALLY RELIANCE MONEY TRADERS.

frnds as you all know that we've been cheated by adag's baastards, this group knows every damn crook in the book but customer service. i know many of you will be holding 10k limitcard coupons but that is all waste. I've suffered a lot coz i had to sell my holdings and move my funds and waste trading time to move to another broker. If you think properly its not just 10000rs token that has been wasted but a lot more, much more.

MYSELF MINTU_MILLIONAIRE HEREBY TAKES AN OATH THAT I''LL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS GROUP,
I WILL CLOSE MY TRADING ACCOUNT and burn the trading token.

I'LL DISCONNECT MY RELIANCE INTERNET CONNECTION and again will burn the modem and even the wimax antenna.

I AM A DAY TRADER AND ONE OF MY TRADING STOCK WAS RELIANCE CAPITAL, from now onwards my heart will never permit me to trade that cheap stock, and i'll never buy it even if its below its book value or 0.000 times price to book or at 0 pe ratio. or at any support be it 200 day dma or trendline support. And i'll celebrate if the daily volume slows down on it.

MY FATHER BOUGHT SOME RELIANCE MUTUAL FUNDS I'LL TRY TO CONVINCE HIM TO CLOSE THE SAME AND BUY TATA MUTUAL FUNDS and will rub my ass with the receipt of those mutual funds.

I'LL PRAY EVERYDAY THAT ADAG LOOSE THE KG BASIN CASE IN SUPREME COURT AGAINST RIL and will celebrate like anything on the day RIL wins the case as if india won the match against pakistan.

I'LL NEVER WATCH ANY INTERVIEW GIVEN BY MADHU KELA ON CNBC OR ANY OTHER MEDIA.

I'LL SPIT AT MY MONITOR OR TELEVISION WHENEVER I SEE ANIL AMBANI SAYING ANYTHING ofcourse when no one is around. INPUBLIC i'll just turn my face and pray to god to teach him a lesson.

I'LL REQUEST AMITABH BACCHAN ON HIS BLOG TO BREAK HIS FRIENDSHIHIP WITH SUCH A JERK.

my NOT god forgive him and his soul may NEVER rest in peace. i'll pray that he goes to hell before kokilaben.

AND IN THE END IF YOU READ THIS PLEA OF MINE I WOULD AGAIN REQUEST TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND ABUSE THIS IDIOT FOR 10 SECONDS.
you are right they are ONE OF A KIND CROOK SO I SHIFFTED TO RELIGARE THIS WEEK. I AMM FOR 2 YEAR RMONEY CLIENT BUT KNOW THIS WEEK I CLEAR MY ALL REVANGE FROM THEM TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT HOW I TAKE MY REVANGE FROM THEM. ALSO THINK OF SUBMIT THERE TOKEN KEY TO THEM NOW IT IS NOT USE FOR ME ( I SHIFFTED TO RELIGARE ) THEIR CHILDREN PLAY WITH THERE BUTTON.
BUT ONE THING I WANT TO TELL YOU ON JULY 1 i ONLINE BUY CAMERA FROM RELIANCE MONEYMALL i payed oNLIN E THEY GAVE ME TRANSACTION ID AND SAID DELIVER IN 8 WORKING DAYS NOW 5 AUGUST THEY DONT DELIVER CAMERA AFTER 8 TRADING DAYS PASSED I SEND 11 MAILS 17 OR 18 TIME PHONED THEM THEY LIED TO ME THAT NEXT DAY U R DELIVERY WILL REACH TO U. NOW THEY SAID VENDOR HAS NO ITEM SO DILIVERY WILL LATE WE TRY BEST I SAID TO THEM IS THIS IS BEST THAN WHAT IS WORST
I MAIL THEM FROM MY RELIANCE MONEY EMAIL ID SAS******@ RELIANCEMONEY.COM.
ALL IS IN VAIN NOW THEY SAID WE DELIVER YOUR PRODUCT TO OTHER COURIER . FRIEND SAME DAY MY FRIEND ALSO BY NOKIA 5130 CELL PHONE FROM INFIBEAM.COM BELIVE ME MY FRIEND THEY GOT THERE ORDER ON 4 JULY AND ORDER ON 1 JULYTHAT SAME DAY I ORDERED .

D

darkstar

you are right they are ONE OF A KIND CROOK SO I SHIFFTED TO RELIGARE THIS WEEK. I AM FOR 2 YEAR RMONEY CLIENT BUT KNOW THIS WEEK I CLEAR ALL MY REVANGE FROM THEM TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT HOW I TAKE MY REVANGE FROM THEM. ALSO THINK OF SUBMIT THERE TOKEN KEY TO THEM NOW IT IS NOT USE FOR ME ( I SHIFFTED TO RELIGARE ) SO THEIR CHILDREN PLAY WITH THERE BUTTON.
BUT ONE THING I WANT TO TELL YOU ON JULY 1 i ONLINE BUY CAMERA FROM RELIANCE MONEYMALL i payed oNLIN E FROM ICICI BANK THEY GAVE ME TRANSACTION ID AND SAID DELIVER IN 8 WORKING DAYS NOW 5 AUGUST THEY DONT DELIVER CAMERA AFTER 8 TRADING DAYS PASSED I SEND 11 MAILS 17 OR 18 TIME PHONED THEM THEY LIED TO ME THAT NEXT DAY U R DELIVERY WILL REACH TO U. NOW THEY SAID VENDOR HAS NO ITEM SO DILIVERY WILL LATE WE TRY BEST I SAID TO THEM IS THIS IS BEST THAN WHAT IS WORST
I MAIL THEM FROM MY RELIANCE MONEY EMAIL ID SAS******@ RELIANCEMONEY.COM.
ALL IS IN VAIN NOW THEY SAID WE DELIVER YOUR PRODUCT TO OTHER COURIER SERVICES . FRIEND SAME DAY MY FRIEND ALSO BY NOKIA 5130 CELL PHONE FROM INFIBEAM.COM BELIVE ME MY FRIEND THEY GOT THERE ORDER ON 4 JULY AND ORDER ON 1 JULYTHAT SAME DAY I ORDERED .