Need for more money

What are unwanted expenses?
Living close to office; eating better food, watching movie in a mall, visiting home by an AC train? Good education for child? Beauty parlor expenses for wife (that is unwanted at least :) :D)
Hi Sabharwal RK

It looks that your definition of unwanted expanses is something different. You do not seem to have any money crunch for your daily/monthly expanses, but you want more money to spend more. Except good education for child, all you mentioned above is more or less unwanted expanses to a certain extent, for a person, who has lesser means of earning.

Good education for child is not an expanse but an investment for his/her life, (and for your old age also, to a certain extent). Eating better food at home is not but eating out is certainly an unwanted expanse. If you do not want to cut unwanted expanses then it will be very hard for you reduce your monthly expanses. Anyway I do not want to go into details for this.

To earn some extra money, trading is not a safe bet, for a new entrant. Trading is not an easy job, particularly part time trading, I mean trading along with regular job. Unless you have some bank balance that you wont mind losing, my sincere advice will be, not to venture in trading.

It also looks like that you even do not have any trading system of your own, to follow. Do not follow the tips and trades that are given in another thread you follow ('Day trading NF/BNF/USDINR Futures'). Most of the tips given there are without any followups and similarly most of the trades given there, as real time trades, are without any proof (like copy of contract note or image of orderbook/tradebook) and just posting an image of excel file is not enough proof. I too can post such type of (so called) real time trades without any difficulty.

So, if you still want to venture/continue into trading world (even after losing money) then it will be better for you, to first have some knowledge (basic knowledge atleast) of fundamental and technical analysis, do paper trading for atleast 6-9 months and if successful in it then continue with real money.

Anyway its you money and you have full right to lose it your way.

arcus

Hi guys

This is my personal problem that I wish to discuss with you guys, feel free to reply/abuse or anything to me on this thread.

I am working at a software firm in Mumbai. I always keep on feeling that I need more money, my life would be better if my salary can increase.

My expenses are growing faster then my salary (inflation>increment).

I am married and have one kid, and the household rent burns a huge hole in my pocket. I am unable to dream to buy a house/car with my meager savings.

I have tried almost everything (from past 5 years) to improve my life but it dosnt. Now I am not sure what to do? should I take sanyaas and go to Uttrakand and opean a tea stall. Or should I stop worrying about life and let it take its own path.

Can anyone suggest some solution? How can I make more money?
The fact that you have a computer and internet and know English and are typing this means that you are in the TOP 10% OF INDIANS AS PER WEALTH

Stop complaining and be happy with what you have.

Many people don't have enough money to eat, they sleep on the road and are unemployed.

Its interesting that we realize the value of what we have only when we lose it.

onlinegtrash

The fact that you have a computer and internet and know English and are typing this means that you are in the TOP 10% OF INDIANS AS PER WEALTH

Stop complaining and be happy with what you have.

Many people don't have enough money to eat, they sleep on the road and are unemployed.

Its interesting that we realize the value of what we have only when we lose it.
arcus for me its even simpler...

after visiting some of my relatives and hospitals, I came to this conclusion:
If one person can eat, sh*t and pee without pain in their body absolutely they should shut up and stop bitching and thank their stars for this spectacular miracle of proper metabolism happening in their bodies for free! (until you visit a patient undergoing dialysis you won't understand the above statement).

Nothing wrong in ambitious and aiming for moon, infact every one should do that and escape mediocrity at all cost, but bitching and complaining how hard life without a car is a joke and very tasteless annoying joke.

arcus

If one person can eat, sh*t and pee without pain in their body absolutely they should shut up and stop bitching and thank their stars for this spectacular miracle of proper metabolism happening in their bodies for free! (until you visit a patient undergoing dialysis you won't understand the above statement).

Nothing wrong in ambitious and aiming for moon, infact every one should do that and escape mediocrity at all cost, but bitching and complaining how hard life without a car is a joke and very tasteless annoying joke.
Absolutely.

No amount of money can save you from the pain of disease.

Health is 100 times more important than wealth.

We should all follow a healthy lifestyle.

It is pretty simple really. Only three things to do.

1) Eat a balanced diet (avoid eating out as far as possible).
2) Exercise everyday and
3) Practice meditation (or whatever that reduces stress for you). That is it.

sabharwal_RK

Is it a joke, just because you are blessed with a healthy body you stop demanding better life for your self and your family.

I cannot be content just because I can **** and eat properly, I am capitalist by mind and I do need a good life. (It may be different for you as an individual so no fight on this point).

Vertigo_1985

Is it a joke, just because you are blessed with a healthy body you stop demanding better life for your self and your family.

I cannot be content just because I can **** and eat properly, I am capitalist by mind and I do need a good life. (It may be different for you as an individual so no fight on this point).
As it was you inviting suggestions/critiques you should be thankful to people who are doing it, they are spending valuable time for your good.

Even after 5 years of desperation you are not willing to part with your thinking that has clearly not worked as per your expectation. How many more years will it take to see that you have to do something new and break out of your shell to get what you want ?

And their point isnt that you shouldnt get a car or house or whatever you want.. but its that with your current mentality even if you get a Ferrari or bungalow in mumbai your life will be desperate at best...its your attitude that needs a change.

If your fire to achieve more has been quenched by just a weekend post then i feel atleast i have wasted my time by posting here.

TracerBullet