Need for more money

sabharwal_RK

Car is a necessity sometimes, it may not feel to all for to some it is a necessity. Just like a villager may say why do you need AC but for some it is necessary. At every social ladder needs and wants changes I need a car (for me swift say fulfill my needs but say for someone like SRK BMW is minimum).
By increasing expenses I am not saying I am extravagant and spendthrift I am just saying if my annual income increases by say 8% then inflation is increasing by at least 12%.

And I am indeed suffering with relative poverty there is no doubt about that.

Car is a necessity sometimes, it may not feel to all for to some it is a necessity. Just like a villager may say why do you need AC but for some it is necessary. At every social ladder needs and wants changes I need a car (for me swift say fulfill my needs but say for someone like SRK BMW is minimum).
By increasing expenses I am not saying I am extravagant and spendthrift I am just saying if my annual income increases by say 8% then inflation is increasing by at least 12%.

And I am indeed suffering with relative poverty there is no doubt about that.
Live your life like the Argentinian people do: Spend all your money, as inflation and government bankruptcy take away all what they want to safe. So they do not safe, they spend what ever they can.

In case you really want to find a way how to handle your mentioned increasing expenses (If it then is like you tell here) when you not face what Argentinian people face, then find a job you earn more. As simple as that. What kind of job? You know your personal limits best, so non of us can tell you this. If you go this way, then dream further about income about trading (In case you really do not know any thing about it) and solve your problems by following that way.

In case you really want to change your situation in the direction to make money with trading, then learn about it, try to find a way how to start with it successfully and bring all the rest of your live in line with it. And also here: As simple as that. Not much to talk about. Only thing you have to make and clear up is YOUR MIND. Take care :)

cloudTrader

I am trying with 1 stock of Relcap as a test using Lance begs methods.

But I am failing miserably.
Assuming everything to be as usual for the time being , I would suggest you one thing. Now as you have entered the trading world , do concentrate on your success path. I can say that adopting Lance Beggs methods can surely help you as they are very realistic price action methods.

I would suggest you to take a look at USDINR currency pair trading. I am myself involved in its trading alongwith NF & BNF. This currency pair shows good trending moves on an intraday basis and once you get hold of it , I tell you that you will enjoy trading it. Start with 1-2 lots so that you may experience real time trading with very low risk. When you gain more experience you may be able to increase number of lots.

Initially USDINR seems a bit slow but from my own experience I can tell you that it is becoming a very good instrument to trade even on intraday basis.

All the best.

onlinegtrash

how about this solution.

Instead of thinking how to bring money to you,
think how can you save money and help million fellow beings for a fee.

In case of trading you are going to take the risk from the shoulders of non-professional-risk-takers to yours, well not a bad area, to start helping others.

Your problem solved.

Other than that, you totally deserve where you are and what you get.

nirav_j

how about this solution.

Instead of thinking how to bring money to you,
think how can you save money and help million fellow beings for a fee.

In case of trading you are going to take the risk from the shoulders of non-professional-risk-takers to yours, well not a bad area, to start helping others.

Your problem solved.

Other than that, you totally deserve where you are and what you get.
Lot of hostility man ! why so ? :confused:

sabharwal_RK

Assuming everything to be as usual for the time being , I would suggest you one thing. Now as you have entered the trading world , do concentrate on your success path. I can say that adopting Lance Beggs methods can surely help you as they are very realistic price action methods.

I would suggest you to take a look at USDINR currency pair trading. I am myself involved in its trading alongwith NF & BNF. This currency pair shows good trending moves on an intraday basis and once you get hold of it , I tell you that you will enjoy trading it. Start with 1-2 lots so that you may experience real time trading with very low risk. When you gain more experience you may be able to increase number of lots.

Initially USDINR seems a bit slow but from my own experience I can tell you that it is becoming a very good instrument to trade even on intraday basis.

All the best.
For USD INR what charting software you use?

onlinegtrash

Lot of hostility man ! why so ? :confused:
Its not hostility nirav.

Think how you are ever going to get value from society in honest way.

ans: provide value.

Providing value comes before expecting value.
If one never thinks of providing value, don't you think they totally deserve where they are?

It need not be lower rungs of material wealth, even if he is at the level of Warren Buffette he deserves it.

Guess who chooses and controls how much value to provide to society (i.e counter party of the trade), its him. If he has chosen the value creation part of the equation, he totally deserves the returns from trading with the counter party.

Its the same sentiment that market gives exactly what the traders allow themselves to get from the markets. If a trader is in loss, its not market, its him who allowed himself to give money to market, same applies for winning.

The above statements are neutral, it applies both for beggars and Google co-founders, both winners and losers of the market.

Entire thread gives the center stage attention to second part of the equation (i.e making money to him) and didn't stress the first part of equation (help others to make money or add value to others). Without first part there is no second part :D and second part is merely a side effect of first part, just like health is a side effect of good habits, that's my karmic theory of business and money making.

Last edited:

nirav_j

Its not hostility nirav.

Think how you are ever going to get value from society in honest way.

ans: provide value.

Providing value comes before expecting value.
If one never thinks of providing value, don't you think they totally deserve where they are?

It need not be lower rungs of material wealth, even if he is at the level of Warren Buffette he deserves it.

Guess who chooses and controls how much value to provide to society (i.e counter party of the trade), its him. If he has chosen the value creation part of the equation, he totally deserves the returns from trading with the counter party.

Its the same sentiment that market gives exactly what the traders allow themselves to get from the markets. If a trader is in loss, its not market, its him who allowed himself to give money to market, same applies for winning.

The above statements are neutral, it applies both for beggars and Google co-founders, both winners and losers of the market.

Entire thread gives the center stage attention to second part of the equation (i.e making money to him) and didn't stress the first part of equation (help others to make money or add value to others). Without first part there is no second part :D and second part is merely a side effect of first part, just like health is a side effect of good habits, that's my karmic theory of business and money making.
Such deep thought. I'm incapable of it :D