nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

anuragmunjal

@ all senior jobber / scalper

any one chart set up for jobbing /scalping ....????

in india mostly screen based jobbing ..but out of india ....many prop. firm recruit jobber/ scalper training with chart basis ....and as i heard they have good result .

is any one do jobbing / scalping with chart (1 min. / 3min/5min) tf

plss share ur experiance/experiment

thanks friend

regards
hi Vishal

I have not seen any jobber who uses charts..maybe I am frm the old school and in any case not jobbing anymore .the only person who replicates jobbing using charts here is Linkon..follow his posts..maybe that is what u are looking fr..

regards

Please some more lite on charts.. for scalper..

as i planned to do scalping in index option and ICICI bank..(because I track since last 3 yrs)

I think charts is basic need for scalper.. because it shows direction when to buy or sell

I want to use amibroker.. and infact i installed.. will be subscribed for rtdata..
i want to use 1/2 min or 1 min time frame for my analysis chart.. for scalping..

am i right:thumb:...anuragmunjal sir

anuragmunjal

Please some more lite on charts.. for scalper..

as i planned to do scalping in index option and ICICI bank..(because I track since last 3 yrs)

I think charts is basic need for scalper.. because it shows direction when to buy or sell

I want to use amibroker.. and infact i installed.. will be subscribed for rtdata..
i want to use 1/2 min or 1 min time frame for my analysis chart.. for scalping..

am i right:thumb:...anuragmunjal sir
hi Vallabh

scalping is a term which is used and interpreted in many ways these days.
a few years back a pure scalper wd not have the time to look at charts.
but that kind of scalping is in any case dead after the advent of bots.
under the present scenario, u may try & do some kind of 'restrictive or judicious scalping' taking the help of charts.

regards

Hello NAC...

dont updating your status...

I am going to start your ways...

share your experiance about scalping...

as i want to start sooooon....

anybody who doing scalping please comment..

Thanks

hi Vallabh

scalping is a term which is used and interpreted in many ways these days.
a few years back a pure scalper wd not have the time to look at charts.
but that kind of scalping is in any case dead after the advent of bots.
under the present scenario, u may try & do some kind of 'restrictive or judicious scalping' taking the help of charts.
regards
Please eloborate the word "restrictive or judicious scalping"

Thanks

anuragmunjal

Please eloborate the word "restrictive or judicious scalping"

Thanks
hi Vallabh

by defination scalping wd be a way of trading where the trader is aiming to eat the difference between the bid and the ask. till a few yrs back, active scalpers used to trade the markets putting in hundreds of trades per day trying to catch very small moves in stocks.

as I have mentioned earlier this kind of scalping is not very paying anymore(largely)
what i mean by 'restrictive or judicious scalping' is that u can try and trade on specific setups based on charts where the trade wd emulate a scalp as in it wd be a low risk low profit trade, but u trade only once ur 'setup' conditions are met.

regards

I am not very sure of the forum rules..... am working with bezel stock brokers these days.
as I said earlier , when u r doing a high turnover, u have to calculate on the basis of what u r ultimately paying 2 ur broker.
when I was paying 50 rs. per crore in commodities, my turnover was upwards of 3000 crore per month, therefore my brokerage outflow was 50*3000= 150000 pm.
2 yrs back I was paying 300 rs per crore in nse cash mkt where my turnover was around 400 crore pm, hence my brokerage outflow was 300*400= 120000 pm
now I am stll paying 300 rs pm in nse cash where my turnover is around 100 crore pm
therefore, now I am paying 100*300= 30000 pm.
now u can see that although 50 is lesser than 300, my net outflow of brokerage was more at that time.
Hi, why did you leave commodities & moved to stocks? Was it because of the long-hours? (since you've said that jobbing was affecting your health, etc & stock-markets remain open for much less time) Or was it because you're earning more with such small turnover (comparatively :D) in stocks than you did in commodities?

May be you're not in the best possible position to answer following questions (since you deal with them directly, as opposed to trading online) but still, are Bezel transparent in their dealings wrt charges, etc? Is their customercare prompt enough in resolving any issues faced by their online-traders?

Further, what sort of turnover will I need to secure 0.005% (i.e. Rs.5/lac) in commodities, I wish to scalp/job. Further, they offer flat-rate-brokerage too, right? So how much turnover to bargain for Rs.5/lot or something close to that?

All of your posts, along with other members' posts, are very very helpful for anyone wishing to learn. Thanks. :)

anuragmunjal

Hi, why did you leave commodities & moved to stocks? Was it because of the long-hours? (since you've said that jobbing was affecting your health, etc & stock-markets remain open for much less time) Or was it because you're earning more with such small turnover (comparatively :D) in stocks than you did in commodities?

May be you're not in the best possible position to answer following questions (since you deal with them directly, as opposed to trading online) but still, are Bezel transparent in their dealings wrt charges, etc? Is their customercare prompt enough in resolving any issues faced by their online-traders?

Further, what sort of turnover will I need to secure 0.005% (i.e. Rs.5/lac) in commodities, I wish to scalp/job. Further, they offer flat-rate-brokerage too, right? So how much turnover to bargain for Rs.5/lot or something close to that?

All of your posts, along with other members' posts, are very very helpful for anyone wishing to learn. Thanks. :)
hi Newbie

these days I am primarily doing commodities..though not scalping anymore.
I shifted to the stock trading becos mcx had increased the exchange charges and with my turnover, it was no more viable to scalp there.
since I am not doing scalp trades anymore, it does not make a diff.
I am currently not working with Bezel, hence wd not be able to comment there.
if 500 rs/crore is what u are looking fr,and u have a decent turnover, I am sure many brokers wd be ready to accomodate u in today's sceanrio.

regards

hi Newbie

these days I am primarily doing commodities..though not scalping anymore.
I shifted to the stock trading becos mcx had increased the exchange charges and with my turnover, it was no more viable to scalp there.
since I am not doing scalp trades anymore, it does not make a diff.
I am currently not working with Bezel, hence wd not be able to comment there.
if 500 rs/crore is what u are looking fr,and u have a decent turnover, I am sure many brokers wd be ready to accomodate u in today's sceanrio.

regards
Hi, why did you leave Bezel? Were their any service-related issues or something?

Yes, I know I could get that deal with many brokers...........but the thing is that I don't know EXACTLY how much my turnovers will be & I don't wish to be bound with hitting some "daily-turnover-limit"........I'll be starting with "mini","micro",etc lower-value contracts & then move on to the bigger ones after my strategies are tested...........so that's why I was hoping to get some sort of a minimum "range" of turnover required to get that sort of a deal.

By the way, I've read that Bezel have an "unlimited" scheme, why did you not avail that instead of paying 120000-150000/month? Is that REALLY "unlimited" or just namesake?