nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

anuragmunjal

Hi, why did you leave Bezel? Were their any service-related issues or something?

Yes, I know I could get that deal with many brokers...........but the thing is that I don't know EXACTLY how much my turnovers will be & I don't wish to be bound with hitting some "daily-turnover-limit"........I'll be starting with "mini","micro",etc lower-value contracts & then move on to the bigger ones after my strategies are tested...........so that's why I was hoping to get some sort of a minimum "range" of turnover required to get that sort of a deal.

By the way, I've read that Bezel have an "unlimited" scheme, why did you not avail that instead of paying 120000-150000/month? Is that REALLY "unlimited" or just namesake?

hi Newbie

I did not leave Bezel due to service related issues.
the time when I paid the above mentioned brokerage was a few yrs back.the brokerage scenarios were different at that time.If u notice I was only paying 50 rs /crore above the exchange charges.
frm what I have gathered frm ur posts, u want to try ur hand at scalping, but are not sure what kind of turnover u wd be able to manage.
the thumb rule today is that if u want to work frm a broker's office ,which has lease line and other facilities, u have 2 pay him at least 20-30k pm as brokerage.
what I wd suggest is that u try ur hand frm home fr one month using a discount broker, u wd get a rough idea of ur turnover and then u can negotiate with a broker keeping the above in mind.

regards

nac

Started trading...

Started looking at higher TF. I don't see decent yield with scalping/jobbing, so the reason for higher TF. I think it's +ive but when it joins it's hands with my weaknesses, the result is super -ive.

I am seeing the same me who traded two years ago. Doing the same "DONTs". It will be super tough, if I stay the same..

Any tips for behaviour modification??? :(

anuragmunjal

Started trading...

Started looking at higher TF. I don't see decent yield with scalping/jobbing, so the reason for higher TF. I think it's +ive but when it joins it's hands with my weaknesses, the result is super -ive.

I am seeing the same me who traded two years ago. Doing the same "DONTs". It will be super tough, if I stay the same..

the first positve here is that u know your weakness, which many don't.
'behaviour modification' is difficult, but not impossible..
the only way to succeed is to detach yourself totally from your trades.
in the initial stage, this would be possible only when the amount bet is insignificant. once u get confident of ur trading ability/system/ ur ability of following ur system , in the second phase u can increase your quantity to significant levels. I think Tnsn had suggested somewhere to rate your performance not by the amount u have earned, but how religiously u have followed ur system.
money is a byproduct of trading correctly (trding without getting emotional towards individual trades).

regards

onlinegtrash

Started trading...

#1 keeping a trade diary, knowing your mistakes and its remedies.
#2 Cutting down distractions to think clearly and see the situation with full mental focus.
#3 Knowing what to do in given context and rehearsing them mentally until it becomes a new habit (just like touch typing/car driving, initially it needs lot of focus after enough
rehearsals it becomes second habit)

Above 3 helped me.

whisky

the first positve here is that u know your weakness, which many don't.
'behaviour modification' is difficult, but not impossible..
the only way to succeed is to detach yourself totally from your trades.
in the initial stage, this would be possible only when the amount bet is insignificant. once u get confident of ur trading ability/system/ ur ability of following ur system , in the second phase u can increase your quantity to significant levels. I think Tnsn had suggested somewhere to rate your performance not by the amount u have earned, but how religiously u have followed ur system.
money is a byproduct of trading correctly (trding without getting emotional towards individual trades).

regards
Well said Anurag.

vishal7176

@ ALL Senior

i am scalper (JOBBER) Last 4 yr . .

BUUTTT I want to improve myself ..plss GUIDE ME all senior and my all friend .

i earn some money everyday ......some days i lost also. buttt my earning ratio is high compare to loose.

problem is that ...

for ex.:-
.i earn 5000 rs per day ....almost 70-75 % is sucess ratio .Rest 25-30% days i lost my money ....which is avrage 10000-20000 rs.

and overall i lost my all money . OR only few buckks i keep at end of the month.

my question is ...HOW i control this??

possible ans:- 1) keep control ur loss .( how?? , ) ,

can i stop trading ?? ( if i stop trading and after that mkt will give movement ...then how i catch it )

HOW to CONTROL My emotion?? ( whenever i loose money ...i am too much temper ..i am highly tempered ...and i trade continously and loose more and more money ...and also more .....and my loss ....will increase 2k.....5k,,......10.....20k.....and thats out of control...for myself)

HOW To control this??

i want to solution on this ??? ...stop trading is not soluation for me ......otherthan that...anything ....solution.....plssss advice .

my major problem is my EMOTION ( my emotion is out of control ....is the main problem for me .....and i loose money)

if i control my emotion i will definatly...improve my trading ...BUTT HOW to control???

plsss alll member help .....and give me some solution .

thank you

nac

This is my 100th month into trading. Wow!!! That's quite a long time and quite an achievement. But that's all to it. I am still the same "unsuccessful" trader.

Yeah, I am Still losing month after month, year after year. Every time I tell myself that "U" is just around the corner, I am yet to find that. And still I am saying the same to myself. Should I call this madness or perseverance? If I win, then it's perseverance. Only time can tell that.

Look at my performance. This is not to discourage a newbie, just to show how bad it can be.