My Trading Office

hitesh05

Good setup hitesh and all the best wishes for your dream office to become a reality soon.

Hope mine is a reality in 2 months but now in home the sitting in front of 2 big LCD monitor is somewhat eye straining.

is here anyone aware of any special kind of lightning set-up to avoid this?

TFL
Thanks Haribhai fr the kind words..........I am also wishing best fr ur new office.Hope u start it as soon as possible....

I have some idea which can help u to reduce strain in ur eyes.......

1. Keep the brightness and contrast within 50 - 60 % range.

2. Keep a min distance of 2 feet between ur eyes and monitor.

3. The room shouldn't be over lighted or under lighted......

4. Light should come from left side of ur sitting position, any light source from front or back side of ur sitting position should be avoided......

5. Keep a soft background color in ur chart, white background with black candles should be avoided.Grey color background is good and soothing fr eyes with blue and green color candles..

6. lastly always give some rest to ur eyes in the middle of trading, like just go our fr a while and watch some natural element such as to a tree fr some time.....it will give rest and peace to ur eyes.....hope it may help u........

Regards

Hitesh

murthymsr

5. Keep a soft background color in ur chart, white background with black candles should be avoided.Grey color background is good and soothing fr eyes with blue and green color candles..
To change the background color in FireFox browser, you may use the add-on 'NoSquint'. In addition to changing of background color, you can also change the text / image size.

rocky9281

My Trading Office

I am in the wreak of opening my office space exclusively for trading (its not at all a sub-broking firm).
As many of you already have such an office from many years I need your advice regarding this.
My aim is not to get some associated traders for my office rather trading/taking decisions alone and another person for some personal assistance.
Currently I have chosen a 200 Sq.Ft. office space in the 3rd floor of a commercial building owned myself. Earlier I decided to be it in an IT park and dropped the idea temporarily.
I'm here requesting all to put your ideas, incidences and other comments regarding a trading office. If you have such an office-setup/desk-setup It will be nice to have a photograph of the same in your post.

Thank you,

Hi TFL,

Great to see all these..they are so inspiring. Wish you luck with your dreams..

I have a similar post, but I am yet to reach there..

Here is the link:

http://www.traderji.com/introductions/47354-i-need-help-starting-business.html

Can you please just check out my thread and comment?

Also, is there any way I can help you?

:thumb: