My Trading Office

Very right sir but as i have no confusion at all ,"what i am doing with this kind of setup"...i don't see any draw back in this..

this is just a reward for "TRADER VINEET" for showing discipline & commitment towards achieving a dream which everybody thought, is impossible for vineet...

it is reward for a simple guy who just entered in market by mistake , bruised badly but not defeated ..he fought..lost some battles but won the war against everything that stood in between him & success ...& now have made nearly 5 times the initial investment in 2 years..

so its more then a office for me..

thanx
really Inspirational vineet bhai,
It's guys like you around which keeps motivating me to work harder. all the best.

regards
Nilaish

chintan786

Bachelor, you mean non-married? then yes...but its fixed and will be in 6 months from now.
Eager to know which statement lead you to think like that.
just 1 suggestion from Bottom of my Heart... live these 6 months as if there is no tommarow

TFL

just 1 suggestion from Bottom of my Heart... live these 6 months as if there is no tommarow
Thank you an will try to live like no tomorrows but the other thing is that, we are discussing about TRADING OFFICE here :) .

Liked your comment Chintan. :)

nebujvs

Very right sir but as i have no confusion at all ,"what i am doing with this kind of setup"...i don't see any draw back in this..

this is just a reward for "TRADER VINEET" for showing discipline & commitment towards achieving a dream which everybody thought, is impossible for vineet...

it is reward for a simple guy who just entered in market by mistake , bruised badly but not defeated ..he fought..lost some battles but won the war against everything that stood in between him & success ...& now have made nearly 5 times the initial investment in 2 years..

thanx
Voo Vineet Vooo

Hat off my friend for the Winner Mind in you

You proved that Words have its power to make you a winner

:thumb:
JV

WOD

thanx
Great Vineet....that was cool...and this makes me reveal my dream here.....May sound stupid or overambitious but I know I am gonna achieve it and hell I will.....

My dream is to have a billion dollar organization ( a sort of DII) which will stand face to face with FII's...

Like you, I got by accident into trading buiseness, thanks to Ramalingan Raju.....and have been bruised badly.....but still standing and trying to become the best of the best trader "Dalal street" has ever seen (My first goal).....

But that's not gonna be end of mine.....I want to established my own trading organization having turnover around billion dollar (goal of my life)...

I had no goal for my life but now I have goal before me and will do whatever it takes to achieve........I know goal is tough, very tough (may be for some is is impossible)....but will find the way and know this, you are now having a chance to interact with a billionaire ( I am just 25 guys and have next 20 fraking strong years ahead of me me; offcourse if I will stay alive till next 20 years)......

Last edited:

gunavadhi

great vineet....that was cool...and this makes me reveal my dream here.....may sound stupid or overambitious but i know i am gonna achieve it and hell i will.....

My dream is to have a billion dollar organization ( a sort of dii) which will stand face to face with fii's...

Like you, i got by accident into trading buiseness, thanks to ramalingan raju.....and have been bruised badly.....but still standing and trying to become the best of the best trader "dalal street" has ever seen (my first goal).....

But that's not gonna be end of mine.....i want to established my own trading organization having turnover around billion dollar (goal of my life)...

I had no goal for my life but now i have goal before me and will do whatever it takes to achieve........i know goal is tough, very tough (may be for some is is impossible)....but will find the way and know this, you are now having a chance to interact with a billionaire ( i am just 25 guys and have next 20 fraking strong years ahead of me me; offcourse if i will stay alive till next 20 years)......
i hope oneday i will tell my kids proudly that i interacted with you wod.best of luck.

AW10

All the best Hari for taking steps towards this new milestone in your journey of trading,
Vineet Bhai - good to know that u too are following more or less similar path. Wish you best of luck too.

Though I am not on same path of opening my trading office, still I can share 2 cents from my other experience. Maybe following points you would like to address.
(many of them are not related to trading.. but they might help in managing your business environment)

1) Multiple terminals - (and see if u need small table fan to keep the heat generated by multiple terminals under control)
2) TV or anyother source to get live realtime info.. (I am sure u guys don't trade what experts say on CNBC, but you can always take other side of their recommendation, on of the powerful strategy to trade against the media).
3) Music player and nice collection of songs.. (if u are music lover).. We need something to relieve the stress/pressure created by trading. What about putting a timer controlled video-game console in your office that can be switched on only after 3.30 PM.
4) Develop and implement contingency plan for the failure of water, power, access to building, fire alarm in the building that has your office. Hope you have dedicated parking else do the groundwork to find alternate parking lot.
5) Think of backup / offsite backup / remote logon to your trading pc from home etc.. (else be prepared to loose a trading day when building has got some problem or for some reason you
are not able to reach office)

6) On top of all that.. don't forget that there is life beyond market hours.. so have great fun and enjoy the life with the money that u are making thru trading.

Happy Trading guys..

hitesh05

Good thread started by Haribhai.......................I am also in favor of a trading office fr myself.....no brokerage firm or other traders ( frnds from TJ r most welcome :) ). I strongly believe that we need our trading office if we r going to trade fr the rest of our life.I am now a full time trader but also proprietor of a store ( Archies Gallery ) and like Vineet, I spend my other half of the day in my store.I have started to setup fr my own office and it's almost complete.

My office is in my home but completely detached from home so that it can give me an official atmosphere.It's almost complete but I haven't installed equipments yet.I will do it after few months when I feel that i am a seasoned trader and 'I' is completely out from my mind, like vineet said that he keeps his 'I' in a locker before he comes to his trading office :).These r the necessary equipments I have decided to install in my office before starting it...

1. Two nos of computers, one fr charting and other fr order execution with monitors of 24 inches.(with original software and good rt data source)

2. one laptop

3. One AC

4. Inverter with 10 hours of back-up with ups mode.

5. Good quality speaker system fr some entertainment.

6. One broadband (wired) and one wireless connection.

7. After some time will install VSAT fr trouble free operation.

I am going to start my trading office within few months....but still it's a dream............if I can manage to start this office then the whole credit goes to my teachers ( Saint Sir and ST Sir ) and all my dear frnds fr whom this dream is going to be real........

Last edited:

TFL

Good thread started by Haribhai.......................I am also in favor of a trading office fr myself.....no brokerage firm or other traders ( frnds from TJ r most welcome :) ). I strongly believe that we need our trading office if we r going to trade fr the rest of our life.I am now a full time trader but also proprietor of a store ( Archies Gallery ) and like Vineet, I spend my other half of the day in my store.I have started to setup fr my own office and it's almost complete.

My office is in my home but completely detached from home so that it can give me an official atmosphere.It's almost complete but I haven't installed equipments yet.I will do it after few months when I feel that i am a seasoned trader and 'I' is completely out from my mind, like vineet said that he keeps his 'I' in a locker before he comes to his trading office :).These r the necessary equipments I have decided to install in my office before starting it...

1. Two nos of computers, one fr charting and other fr order execution with monitors of 24 inches.(with original software and good rt data source)

2. one laptop

3. One AC

4. Inverter with 10 hours of back-up with ups mode.

5. Good quality speaker system fr some entertainment.

6. One broadband (wired) and one wireless connection.

7. After some time will install VSAT fr trouble free operation.

I am going to start my trading office within few months....but still it's a dream............if I can manage to start this office then the whole credit goes to my teachers ( Saint Sir and ST Sir ) and all my dear frnds fr whom this dream is going to be real........
Good setup hitesh and all the best wishes for your dream office to become a reality soon.

Hope mine is a reality in 2 months but now in home the sitting in front of 2 big LCD monitor is somewhat eye straining.

is here anyone aware of any special kind of lightning set-up to avoid this?

TFL