My Trading Office

myvineet

i can setup one like this tomorrow if i want as money is not a problem.but what im doing with this kind of setup matters.
Very right sir but as i have no confusion at all ,"what i am doing with this kind of setup"...i don't see any draw back in this..

this is just a reward for "TRADER VINEET" for showing discipline & commitment towards achieving a dream which everybody thought, is impossible for vineet...

it is reward for a simple guy who just entered in market by mistake , bruised badly but not defeated ..he fought..lost some battles but won the war against everything that stood in between him & success ...& now have made nearly 5 times the initial investment in 2 years..

so its more then a office for me..

thanx

ag_fx

Very right sir but as i have no confusion at all ,"what i am doing with this kind of setup"...i don't see any draw back in this..

this is just a reward for "TRADER VINEET" for showing discipline & commitment towards achieving a dream which everybody thought, is impossible for vineet...

it is reward for a simple guy who just entered in market by mistake , bruised badly but not defeated ..he fought..lost some battles but won the war against everything that stood in between him & success ...& now have made nearly 5 times the initial investment in 2 years..

thanx

Inspirational!!!!!! Its guys like you around which keeps us going...All the best!!!
In

chintan786

Hi Friends... Setting up ur own office is good idea... but at the end of the day u are going to trade and tht also for ur own... well we can do tht at our home also....

I just seriously wants to ask all those who have office for Trading and those who intenede to have their one.....

tht why u need office for trading ......

r u going to recruit some traders .. then wht is the eligibilty criteria.

thanks for starting this thread.

Chintan

TFL

Hi Friends... Setting up ur own office is good idea... but at the end of the day u are going to trade and tht also for ur own... well we can do tht at our home also....

I just seriously wants to ask all those who have office for Trading and those who intenede to have their one.....

tht why u need office for trading ......

r u going to recruit some traders .. then wht is the eligibilty criteria.

thanks for starting this thread.

Chintan
Chintan,

Good thoughts.
Everyone have there own reasons for having an office.
Someone consider it as self estimate, some to get more professional, some due to difficulty in trading from home because of many reasons like no proper internet facility at home, visitors, etc.

For me, the visitors and the main problem, if I have some visitors at home I cannot avoid them. The second reason is always living in home makes me sick, I love to drive to my office every morning with my lunch packed by my mother and return at EOD. Also will get public reputation if you are doing business from an office. Someone need this reputation to be in the society some one don't need.

Over all setting up an office and having trading there with a Peon gives more seriousness towards this business and I love it rather than from home.

Different ideas are welcome.

chintan786

Chintan,

Good thoughts.
Everyone have there own reasons for having an office.
Someone consider it as self estimate, some to get more professional, some due to difficulty in trading from home because of many reasons like no proper internet facility at home, visitors, etc.

For me, the visitors and the main problem, if I have some visitors at home I cannot avoid them. The second reason is always living in home makes me sick, I love to drive to my office every morning with my lunch packed by my mother and return at EOD. Also will get public reputation if you are doing business from an office. Someone need this reputation to be in the society some one don't need.

Over all setting up an office and having trading there with a Peon gives more seriousness towards this business and I love it rather than from home.

Different ideas are welcome.
Hi Hari..... u sounds like a bachelor to me... is this true?

thanx
This is really motivating for all of us out here...way to go vineet:thumb:
Suraj