My Trade Journal

VJAY

myth of accuracy shared by arora

Today my this Post will be about breaking the myth of accuracy. There are so many website who are claiming 85 to 99 % accuracy. All is bullshit and waste of money and time.

I come across lot of new traders or traders who have burnt own trading accounts. All ask me sir, how much accuracy this software give , How much money i can make after 50000 or they ask so many beginner questions.

Nobody asks, what is profit factor?

So based upon my experience, i can say that profit factor is more important than accuracy. Accuracy is secondary thing.

Profit factor is Gross Profit divided Gross Loss. If your Profit factor is coming more than 2 or 2. I request you to please don't look here there . just try to follow your system consistently . Money will come automatically. It's easy to make money from trading.

System who has Profit factor above than 2 is considered as best system to trade.

Profit factor 2 means After a loss of 1 point We are making 2 Points
Profit factor 1.5 means After a loss of 1 point we are making 1.5 Points .
Profit factor 0.9 means after a loss of 1 point we are making 0.9 points so that's losing system.

Always consider your profit factor after brokerage paid.

Below i am sharing result of my last quarter ( jan feb mar 2015) in banknifty all intraday. You can see my accuracy i just 30% to 40%. But profit factor is good. More than accuracy or profit . i utilized my energy on consistency
This is reality of trading. Earlier you will accept it, earlier you will be on right path of trading

Stop making fool of your self by coming in trap of those tip selling and software websites . Stop thinking about 85 % , 90% 95% . Nobody can make that. No software can do that. No tip selling website can provide you that accuracy. All fake

Disclaimer : All results are my own and just for example. there can be traders who have profit factor more than my. I am nobody

Pardon me for ANY MISTAKE

VJAY

14 short stories worth reading & feeling shared by DSM

1. Fall and Rise

Today, when I slipped on the wet tile floor a boy in a wheelchair caught me before I slammed my head on the ground. He said, “Believe it or not, that’s almost exactly how I injured my back 3 years ago .

2. A father's advice

Today, my father told me, “Just go for it and give it a try! You don’t have to be a professional to build a successful product. Amateurs started Google and Apple. Professionals built the Titanic

3. The power of uniqueness.

Today, I asked my mentor – a very successful business man in his 70’s – what his top 3 tips are for success. He smiled and said, “Read something no one else is reading, think something no one else is thinking, and do something no one else is doing.

4. Looking Back

Today, I interviewed my grandmother for part of a research paper I’m working on for my Psychology class. When I asked her to define success in her own words, she said, “Success is when you look back at your life and the memories make you smile.

5. Try and U shall know

I am blind by birth. When I was 8 years old, I wanted to play baseball. I asked my father- "Dad, can I play baseball?" He said "You'll never know until you try." When I was a teenager, I asked him, - "Dad Can I become a surgeon?". He replied "Son, you'll never know until you try." Today I am a Surgeon, just because I tried!

6. GOODNESS & GRATITUDE

Today, after a 72 hour shift at the fire station, a woman ran up to me at the grocery store and gave me a hug. When I tensed up, she realized I didn’t recognize her. She let go with tears of joy in her eyes and the most sincere smile and said, “On 9-11-2001, you carried me out of the World Trade Center.”

7. LOVE CONQUERS PAIN

Today, after I watched my dog get run over by a car, I sat on the side of the road holding him and crying. And just before he died, he licked the tears off my face.

8. A DOOR CLOSES TO OPEN ANOTHER

Today at 7AM, I woke up feeling ill, but decided I needed the money, so I went into work. At 3PM I got laid off. On my drive home I got a flat tire. When I went into the trunk for the spare, it was flat too. A man in a BMW pulled over, gave me a ride, we chatted, and then he offered me a job. I start tomorrow.

9. LOOKING BACK

Today, as my father, three brothers, and two sisters stood around my mother’s hospital bed, my mother uttered her last coherent words before she died. She simply said, “I feel so loved right now. We should have gotten together like this more often.”

10. AFFECTION

Today, I kissed my dad on the forehead as he passed away in a small hospital bed. About 5 seconds after he passed, I realized it was the first time I had given him a kiss since I was a little boy.

11. INNOCENCE

Today, in the cutest voice, my 8-year-old daughter asked me to start recycling. I chuckled and asked, “Why?” She replied, “So you can help me save the planet.” I chuckled again and asked, “And why do you want to save the planet?” “Because that’s where I keep all my stuff,” she said.

12. JOY

Today, when I witnessed a 27-year-old breast cancer patieent laughing hysterically at her 2-year-old daughter’s antics, I suddenly realized that I need to stop complaining about my life and start celebrating it again.

13. KINDNESS

Today, a boy in a wheelchair saw me desperately struggling on crutches with my broken leg and offered to carry my backpack and books for me. He helped me all the way across campus to my class and as he was leaving he said, “I hope you feel better soon.”.

14. SHARING

Today, I was traveling in Kenya and I met a refugee from Zimbabwe. He said he hadn’t eaten anything in over 3 days and looked extremely skinny and unhealthy. Then my friend offered him the rest of the sandwich he was eating. The first thing the man said was, “We can share it.”

Cheers to life...

VJAY

Good relaxed trading day today :D
Today am included my notes on chart(which am avoid in chart when post).When applying Arora's method of note before trade(previously I used to note after trade) its very much help to keep away confussions...THANKS ARORA FOR YOUR SIMPLE POST WHICH CAN CHANGE TRADERS MINDSET...Hope it helps someone :)

VJAY

DO's for traders ...shared by syam7
1)Computers and TVs will reduce human immunity power.Try to use mouse as little as posible as it emmit laser radiation.It is better to use an LCD monitor.The LED's emmit more radiations.If data card is using,place it away from the system.Use Wi Fi as less as possible.

2)Avoid siting under a fan.Air is an energy.The fan will blow the air to outside.The presance of stll air will
give energy.The more the emty space the room have the more better.

3)If the room is built as per vastu measurement,that place will give energy
4)The color emmit vibrations.Find the color whch is suitable to your energy body,and use the light shade of that color to the walls.

5)Occationaly give rest to the eyes.Looking at the computer screen will exhaust the bodily energy.Washing the eyes with water and looking at the sky for some time will energise the eyes

6)Placing a water splitering pump(aquariam pump) will give prana to the room.

7)Placing a quartz crystal will give positive vibrations to the room,but that crystal should be placed under the pipe water often to clear out the negative vibrations accumulating on it

8)Siting on the chair contineously will block the bood passage to the limbs,and then the prana will also be blocked.THe universal prana should enter into the body contineously
through the body energy chakras for the well beings.It is better to alter your siting positions when you feel discomfort.If the pain in the legs persist,there may block in blood circulation.If it is the case,before going to bed dip the foot in the hot water ,in which sea salt is dissolved.After that doing pranayama will remove the blockage.

9)It is because of the sun that the earth became magnetised.There is a magnetic current (not earth magnetic field)flowing over the earth surface from east to west.If you sit facing to east ,you are in align with that energy.

10) If you feel tired when working,Look at the sky for some time or clamp your palms and touch your foots to each other and do some rythematic beaths.The out going breath should be shallow and the inhale should be a little forcible.

11)Take a break and walk to and fro in the room.This is a yoga to energise the energy body.

12)As immunity power is reducing day by day.eat vegitables or fruits contains Vitamin C(Ex:Amla)

13)Drink a glass of grape juice every day if possible.

14)Spend some time with nature.The nature has the power to bring you to harmony with the surroundings.

15)Walking with out having much thoughts is a curative medicine for both mind and body.

16)Take fasting once in a week will remove impurities from the blood and will strengthen the veins

17)The food taken will need sun power in the atmosphere to digest.The mood of the mind also depends on the sunlight.As there is no sunlight in the night the bodily digestive power will be very poor.So the intake of food should be minimum

18)Taking a bath in salty water(sea salt dissolved) once in a week will clean your energy body(prana shareer).

19)Lite a tube light where you are working as it emit some what similar prana that of
sun light.

VJAY

Master this and you Will Never Lose in Trading! ...shared by DSM

A must read article, which is important to understand - Why a strategy that has 60% chance of winning can still end up in losses for a trader. The emphasis is on importance of good money management and good trading psychology which is a must for a trader to survive and win in the market

First let’s take a look at why do traders fail. To do that we need to turn our attention to a man named Ralph Vince. Ralph Vince is a well known Financial Investor. He did a very famous experiment known as The Ralph Vince Experiment. He took 40 PhD students and set them up to trade with a computer much like the Demo trades in a practice account that we learn to trade with. Now, these forty people all had doctorates, but Mr. Vince made sure that none of their doctorates involved any sort of background in mathematical statistics or trading. In the game, they were given $1,000 and 100 trades, with a 60% winning percentage. The rules were simple. When they won, they won the amount of money they risked. When they lost, they lost the amount of money they risked. So, after all 40 students had completed their 100 trades, how many do you think made money? Only two students out of 40 (5%) were able to make money, the other 38 failed Recall: they had 60% winning percentage. I mean that they won 6 trades from 10 in average. The odds were in their favor, so why they lost money? Why only two students out of forty were able to win? It doesn't make any sense!

But what is clear is that it is not the strategy that fails, but the trader. That's the truth. The experiment shows that most traders fail even if they are trading a winning trading system. This article will attempt to give you a clear answer as to why most people fail to make money consistently. Imagine you are one of the students. You bet $100 and win $100. You bet another $100 and win another $100. And then you feel rich. And then suddenly you lose $100. You are still laughing: $100 loss is not so big; you are thinking that you will win next time and recover that small loss. But you lose another $100. You become uncertain and since you want to recover your two losses as quickly as possible (it is a normal human behavior called greed), you bet $200 to get $200. You are praying to win. But what happens if you lose again? You become very angry and you want your money back immediately! This is the worst situation – you let your emotions gain control of your trading decisions. From that point on, you will probably never recover your money back and the chances are that you will blow out the whole account. You will bet more and more in the hope of winning back all that you have lost in one single trade. If that lucky trade makes you rich, then good luck! But please realize that you cannot make a living from trading if you act like a spread gambler. You need to follow strict money management rules to succeed as a trader.

Remember: Unsuccessful traders are risking more money in the hope of recovering losses quickly. Successful traders are doing just the opposite - i.e they risk less when they are losing.

What is in reality a trading strategy? A strategy gives you entry and exit points based on some sort of information (charts, indicators, fundamentals, etc.). You know when to enter the market and when to exit. But something is missing here. The strategy doesn't tell you how much money you have to risk on any one trade. You need to know how many lots or contracts to open every time. This is in fact the most important part of a successful trading strategy.

To give you an analogy, let's talk about two different traders, Jim and John. It is important to understand the difference between them, so pay attention. Jim is trading because he has heard somewhere that he can make a large amount of money quickly. When Jim is winning, he stays calm and bets the same amount of money on every trade. When he feels rich, he is afraid of losing his hard earned money. So he bets a smaller amount of money on the next trade. When he is losing, he becomes angry. He bets a larger amount of money to recover the losses quickly. Jim risks less when he is winning and risks more when he is losing.

John is a serious trader. He makes exactly the opposite decisions. When he is winning, he bets more. When he is losing, he bets less. It sounds really strange and counter-intuitive, so why is he doing this? Because his money management tells him so. He doesn't let his emotions control him and his decisions. He doesn't play like everyman. He acts like a money making machine.

Remember: The world's top traders are trading in this counter-intuitive fashion. They are behaving differently from “normal” people. They are making money consistently and making a good living.

VJAY

NF intra trading report -March-2015

Total Trades 33
Winners 20
Win points 679
big win 126
lossers 13
Loss points 165
Big loss 38
"PL
" 514
"Pl%