Crude trading - books, journals, misc advice requested from experienced traders

Dear experienced traders,

I am just starting with crude trading and have a few questions. Please answer what you can. To make this thread brief and useful, I request that you answer each question in 1-2 sentences only, and only answer based on your personal experiences.

0. General principles, and guidelines for trading crude (use high/low leverage, trade/avoid trading on news, ...)
1. Recommended books for crude trading. And why?
2. Which broker, trading platform, exchange, charting tool. And why? (OK, you can use more than 1-2 sentences here :))
3. Which other resources/websites? Any paid journals, seminars, advisory services? Why or why not?
4. Which indicators/signals have you found useful? How/why?
5. Your observations on crude oil markets (their characteristics, properties, seasonality, market manipulation, volatility, .....)
6. What is the one thing you wish you knew when you started trading crude?

Thank you very much for reading, and hopefully answering !

Dear experienced traders,

I am just starting with crude trading and have a few questions. Please answer what you can. To make this thread brief and useful, I request that you answer each question in 1-2 sentences only, and only answer based on your personal experiences.

0. General principles, and guidelines for trading crude (use high/low leverage, trade/avoid trading on news, ...)
1. Recommended books for crude trading. And why?
2. Which broker, trading platform, exchange, charting tool. And why? (OK, you can use more than 1-2 sentences here :))
3. Which other resources/websites? Any paid journals, seminars, advisory services? Why or why not?
4. Which indicators/signals have you found useful? How/why?
5. Your observations on crude oil markets (their characteristics, properties, seasonality, market manipulation, volatility, .....)
6. What is the one thing you wish you knew when you started trading crude?

Thank you very much for reading, and hopefully answering !

From the questions above, i can assume you are in the beginning stages.

What i can say right now is that you are asking all the wrong questions.

Its does not matter whether you trade crude or something obscure like cotton or kapas.

Learn to trade price action, understand support/resistance. you should be able to trade anything.

I really have no idea why you are so interested in trading oil.There are plenty of other markets that move just as good as oil ,if not better.

Like any trading instrument , news will affect oil. Affect in the sense that the volatility will increase , that is all. bad or good news doesn't matter. and you inventory will affect sometimes and sometimes not.

since you are new to trading , i would suggest to get a proper authorized feed and study the price moves, be it oil or gas or metals.

DO NOT GO LIVE , YOU WILL SURELY LOSE MONEY. GUARANTEED.

Practice , Practice and more practice for a good year or two. you will know when you ready to trade live.

Good luck on you journey.