My System - My trades.

After doing a few calculation i have found out that 36 ema pivot is traded with 15min breach of obv range gives us a better result. so anyway below is the traded nifty (and the ones i missed).
BELLOW ONE I MISSED.
1. price went below the low created before 9.30 am, but obv just breached the previous low and recovered.
so that becomes our sl incase long trade triggered. i.e. 10792-2=10790.
2. lv bar created in obv and price @ 10809.2. also price breached 36 ema. so ll go long at 10809+2=10811.
3. tgt of 10833 is achieved

Attachments

BELOW ONE I TRADED.
1. obv goes below the 15 min range, also price hasnot been able to breach the previous high.
so will go short below the level 110844-2=10842
2. sl would be 10849.9+= 10851.9=10852
3. trade triggered.
4. added another lot as price breached 200 ema. @10830-2=10828.
5. tsl was brought to 10838+2=10840
6. booked at 10816.(1:1 ratio)
there was also a long trade latter in the day but was exhausted to look at it.

Attachments

After doing a few calculation i have found out that 36 ema pivot is traded with 15min breach of obv range gives us a better result. so anyway below is the traded nifty (and the ones i missed).
BELLOW ONE I MISSED.
1. price went below the low created before 9.30 am, but obv just breached the previous low and recovered.
so that becomes our sl incase long trade triggered. i.e. 10792-2=10790.
2. lv bar created in obv and price @ 10809.2. also price breached 36 ema. so ll go long at 10809+2=10811.
3. tgt of 10833 is achieved
Hi ..
Can u guide me , how to identity low volume bar in your chart...I've not understood to identity it till date.
Pls help.

Can u pls put arrow where this low volume bar is formed.
ok..so on the start of the mkt start looking at the volume bars the one withe the lowest volume is the LV bar(low volume bar) ..basic fundamental behind is that the lowest volume bar signifies the uncertainty or u can say a equilibrium achieved between buyers and sellers. after its formed which ever pivot is broken we take that side of the trade. as our assumption being that that side won. if it fails we take the reverse trade.

ok..so on the start of the mkt start looking at the volume bars the one withe the lowest volume is the LV bar(low volume bar) ..basic fundamental behind is that the lowest volume bar signifies the uncertainty or u can say a equilibrium achieved between buyers and sellers. after its formed which ever pivot is broken we take that side of the trade. as our assumption being that that side won. if it fails we take the reverse trade.
Add to this. ... LVB sustain long is best support and resistance level... historical LVB also serve better.... equilibrium is key term....

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk