My System - My trades.

ok..so on the start of the mkt start looking at the volume bars the one withe the lowest volume is the LV bar(low volume bar) ..basic fundamental behind is that the lowest volume bar signifies the uncertainty or u can say a equilibrium achieved between buyers and sellers. after its formed which ever pivot is broken we take that side of the trade. as our assumption being that that side won. if it fails we take the reverse trade.
Can u pls mark it on ur any of charts
here i have pointed out
but how u figured it out...I mean ,,by its shape or ...by what ..method.. By looking volume value every time ...I'm really not getting it...
S help

Ohhhkkkk...got it...
But its not bending on the second arrow candle...as marked by u...the right arrow
see the vertical arrow i have pointed out...on the middle segment...not on the price pane but one the obv pane...
the issue is i use the modified version whr one can control the hi lo range..again not my work..a senior member here helped. ..but if u are using any version before that then t would be a bit difficult to spot..as the colors are almost same.

see the vertical arrow i have pointed out...on the middle segment...not on the price pane but one the obv pane...
the issue is i use the modified version whr one can control the hi lo range..again not my work..a senior member here helped. ..but if u are using any version before that then t would be a bit difficult to spot..as the colors are almost same.
Thank u boss..
Soon I will get back to you for ur AFL's ...if u don't mind.

Dear Varun Kochhar Sir,
upload_2018-1-26_17-4-46.png

I am beginner and learning slowly. On the above chart I have a quarry on the indicators used.

1) 3 sky-blue dotted lines on price. What kind and setting of the indicators are? and what is its indication or signal in trading.

2) Sky-blue, green and red line on OBV. What kind and setting of the indicators are? and what is its indication or signal in trading.

3) Horizontal lines on price chart. It seems supports and resistances. How to derive the levels as per your way of perception and sixth sense.

4) What is the trigger to entry and the art of your of SL and TSL.

5) Whether there are various parameters for Pyramiding (ADDS) different Cash, Future and Option scripts, profit booking targets yet keeping risk to zero.

6) Whether different script require different setting of your indicators. How to plot your indicators in Amibroker. Sir, If possible, kindly gives me AFL available for the same.

I don’t know how & when I inclined to learn technical trading. I use my spare time to flip the internet pages and charts to learn the trading. By the grace of God I recently went through your some of your write up regarding your system in Mudraa and Traderji. I swear, impressed very much. I instantly desire to follow your way of trading as I found it very simple and easy to follow for a common man also with limited time and resources. I wanted to learn, your way of trading. I know through your write-up that you believe in “Teach a Man to Fish”, therefore I dare to write you. I know, I still have to work hard to learn.

I am 50+ now and working 9 to 6 for living. I may able to trade crude from 7 to 11. I don’t have big capital to spare for positional stocks and futures. In view of timing, fund & tech. savvy etc., difficulties, still I wanted to start trading

Hence, it is my humble urge to you, which kindly give me your detailed trading system and technique, the edge to learn and earn. Kindly show me the path of success in trading the way you adopted. I need a way to process and progress. My intuition indicating that I am under the auspices of you now. I have stopped flip-flop of internet pages and finding different systems, indicators, journals, plans, MM, Pyramiding, psychology etc.,… etc., as your system found me all in one.

Thanking you sir

Last edited by a moderator:

maneverfix

PM Kumudhanji, he has made pdf of entire thread

Intimate Forum,
I respect the forums policy and thanks for deleting the contact details. I too hesitating to post details. But the dire need of the guidelines, compel me to do so. Sorry
Thanks