My System - My trades.

XRAY27

X-Ray ji i was not showing off. I donot need to show off. I am what i am there are no 2sides to me. And i also have a sense of gratitude towards people who have helped me.
Happy !!! This is Open forum right !!!! and people will request/demand/cry..if you show some thing ,if it is really a personal thing then ,it should not be shown in this,but once it is shown people will ask, may be varun ji shared the image in hurry so this request/demands will be there from people,you helped me a great to writing my requests, i never shared them in forum !!!

Bottomline : Don't use this forum for show off work !!!! ;) :lol:
well varun ji Please read the post " i said you shared the image in hurry"...no where i said you are hear for showoff... but don't show any thing which is ment for personal use !!! Happy has helped me in many ways and i have not shown it in the forum ..as this is ment for my personal use !!! just keep this in mind !!! carry on the good work !!! :)

Last edited:

checkmate7

Varunji how much do you feel BNF may go down and according to OBV where is the support??

extremist

Hello John

My post that you have quoted was not directed at you,
if you read the first line it clearly addressed to "Varun".

I don't pretend to have control over what others should do/ask/request on this forum.

I have my opinion, which I have shared, for me the matter closed there.

Anyone would obviously do what they feel like, in their pursuit of happiness . . .

Cheers

Happy :)
Happy !!! This is Open forum right !!!! and people will request/demand/cry..if you show some thing ,if it is really a personal thing then ,it should not be shown in this,but once it is shown people will ask, may be varun ji shared the image in hurry so this request/demands will be there from people,you helped me a great to writing my requests, i never shared them in forum !!!

Bottomline : Don't use this forum for show off work !!!! ;) :lol:
That is well said Xray...
Coder-Trader is a MAHABHAYANKAR catagory. I been there.

Coder does not get satisfaction that he done it...!
He actually starts feeling good when he posts only pictorial scene of outcome of his code in some forum.
and finally he starts feeling satisfaction when demand develops for his work.
I felt it like making joke of somebodies pursuit of happiness.
At start even i ended up at the receiving end.
so i never did this.
I only show which is in my capacity to share.

Some time we forget that Candle Does not loose it's shine by lighting other candle by it.

To Non coder traders

Coder has the last right to decide to whom he want to share and to whom not.

Last edited:

john302928

Dear varun Kochhar, Probably you forgot that you read and liked Happy's post that he doesnt have any issues in sharing the afl. :).

Kumudhan ji as per your own admission you do not follow my method, nor do you understand the reasoning behind my method but you are always there to criticize me. I am really baffled. Please let others who understand this method follow it or if no one is able to follow then treat this thread as my own personal diary. (And i am not shouting at you frankly i donot understand how one can shout in a forum)

And i donot keep whatever little knowledge that i have to myself because i beleive in Sharing is caring.
But what do you do if people not really interested in learning
will keep ignoring whatever you say about the method, how to use it, various example etc . . .

There is a set of people who keep believing, something secret hidden in the AFL code :D
and once they get it, they will start trading as good as Varun . . .

btw, till day he has shared the exact code he uses multiple times . . .

don't understand this obsession . . . of asking for code after every screen shot of a chart is posted.

I think its time to just ignore these share your code posts . . .

only if they focus on learning, there is a lot to pickup on this thread as well as on TJ.

Happy :)

Ok guys enff of all this back n forth . . . lets all please get back to our trading, learning/coding whatever that we do during trading hours :)