My System - My trades.

john302928

Hi Varun

I don't mind sharing the code.

But asking to right click and paste the code for the interface you are using currently, is just beyond me :annoyed:

What kind of demand is that ??? Ok, even if it is called a request, who does that on an open forum ???

Anyway here's a small story . . .

A guy got some great financial news and was really very happy,

wanting to share his happiness, he removed his wallet and decided to distribute all the cash in it :thumb:

after he did that, someone asked him to hand over his empty wallet (khali hai uska kya karoge)

Ok, then someone just took away his jacket (thinking everyone else got cash I have not got anything)

Now someone else comes along and asks for his shirt . . . what should he do . . . he can definitely afford a new shirt

But before he gives away his shirt, just imagine what his business
colleagues will think about him roaming shirtless in the market :D

Will be taking a short break from this weekend, will catch you here after 10/12 days

btw, i feel both the indices might put in a short term top in the third week (15 - 19 May)
surely if that were to happen, the OBV will give you an early warning

Happy :)
Dear Happy
Thats so generous of you to say to share the code. Thank you.
By the way I absolutely feel nothing wrong in requesting for these kinds of information in open forum. Forum is to ask/discuss openly so that others can also benefited unless if we are discussing anything so confidential and personal. Varun shared his strategy itself openly. then why not we request for coding opening.Because most of the people here are to share knowledge. Sharing knowledge can be openly done.

I wish you a happy days during your break happy. Have a good time.

By the way the story was really good. But unfortunately it doesnt fit here. Coding is not like the story that you told but the strategy. Varun kochhar was so helpful minded to teach us about OBV. But understand, there are billions and billions of traders in this world. So his strategy to reach all those billions will take many decades or even centuries. Even then not everyone can adapt to his method like few. So dont worry he will not be the one in the story :)
EW were introduced around a century ago. 3 to 4 generations gone. But still people cant figure out how to do it properly though it has most simplest rules I have ever encountered:) So no need to worry about Varun. Because God is with him

extremist

Low Vol. Bar.

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("HiLo Vol N");

n=Day() != Ref(Day(), -1);

a=LowestSince(n,V);
hh=ValueWhen(V==a,H);
ll=ValueWhen(V==a,L);

Plot(hh,"\nLVhb",colorGreen,styleDashed);
Plot(ll,"\nLVlb",colorred,styleDashed);

_SECTION_END();

second

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("HiLo Vol");

pr = Param("period",375,0,5000,1);
lv= LLV(V,pr);
hh=ValueWhen(Ref(V,-1)==lv,Ref(H,-1));
ll=ValueWhen(Ref(V,-1)==lv,Ref(L,-1));

Plot(hh,"\nLVhb",colorGreen,styleDashed);
Plot(ll,"\nLVlb",colorred,styleDashed);

_SECTION_END();

Use whichever u like.
Do your own share of hard work to choose between them.

these r the codes i shared with Varunji.

Hello John

My post that you have quoted was not directed at you,
if you read the first line it clearly addressed to "Varun".

I don't pretend to have control over what others should do/ask/request on this forum.

I have my opinion, which I have shared, for me the matter closed there.

Anyone would obviously do what they feel like, in their pursuit of happiness . . .

Cheers

XRAY27

Hi Varun

I don't mind sharing the code.

But asking to right click and paste the code for the interface you are using currently, is just beyond me :annoyed:

What kind of demand is that ??? Ok, even if it is called a request, who does that on an open forum ???

Happy !!! This is Open forum right !!!! and people will request/demand/cry..if you show some thing ,if it is really a personal thing then ,it should not be shown in this,but once it is shown people will ask, may be varun ji shared the image in hurry so this request/demands will be there from people,you helped me a great to writing my requests, i never shared them in forum !!!

Bottomline : Don't use this forum for show off work !!!! ;) :lol:

Last edited:

john302928

Hello John

My post that you have quoted was not directed at you,
if you read the first line it clearly addressed to "Varun".

I don't pretend to have control over what others should do/ask/request on this forum.

I have my opinion, which I have shared, for me the matter closed there.

Anyone would obviously do what they feel like, in their pursuit of happiness . . .

Cheers

Dear Happy,
I also shared my opinion in a friendly manner.i agree with your point.Good day