My System - My trades.

TP ji he has made 2 AFL's one for taking into account all low volume bars (by setting a predefined value) and second for only marking the lowest value bar in the daily lookback period. He has also painted the high and low pivots just preceeding the bar (the dotted green and the red lines) thus making it all the more easy to visually make out the BO or BD from those levels. Truly brilliant.

3070 was an earlier swing low too so a support area.

ST
I had marked the exact level of 3067 (based on the closing level of some very low volume bar yesterday. I donot exactly remember the time. That is why in my earlier post of the day i had written that i wil buy the dips till we are above 3067-2 = 3065 i remember. Any ways forgot all about buying.

TP ji he has made 2 AFL's one for taking into account all low volume bars (by setting a predefined value) and second for only marking the lowest value bar in the daily lookback period. He has also painted the high and low pivots just preceeding the bar (the dotted green and the red lines) thus making it all the more easy to visually make out the BO or BD from those levels. Truly brilliant.
Sadly, I am not using Amibroker, so can't truly appreciate the work that has gone into this or the usefulness. But great effort.

What are those dotted lines in red and green ?

Those lines are the immediate supports and resistances just before the LV bar. They appear very close because we are using 1min. charts. (These are the last pivots high and low just before the lv bar)

So long above Green with SL a little below red levels and viceversa for shorts. The LV bar takes importance because very often a clear trend is established after this. So we can trade this trending move. This concept can be used across all timeframes not necessarily 1min. which i use.

Hi Varun

I don't mind sharing the code.

But asking to right click and paste the code for the interface you are using currently, is just beyond me :annoyed:

What kind of demand is that ??? Ok, even if it is called a request, who does that on an open forum ???

Anyway here's a small story . . .

A guy got some great financial news and was really very happy,

wanting to share his happiness, he removed his wallet and decided to distribute all the cash in it :thumb:

after he did that, someone asked him to hand over his empty wallet (khali hai uska kya karoge)

Ok, then someone just took away his jacket (thinking everyone else got cash I have not got anything)

Now someone else comes along and asks for his shirt . . . what should he do . . . he can definitely afford a new shirt

But before he gives away his shirt, just imagine what his business
colleagues will think about him roaming shirtless in the market :D

Will be taking a short break from this weekend, will catch you here after 10/12 days

btw, i feel both the indices might put in a short term top in the third week (15 - 19 May)
surely if that were to happen, the OBV will give you an early warning

Happy :)