My intraday trades in nifty options

boarders

i tried to use the 3g connection as a portable hotspot, but odin was hanging every few minutes, moreover most of the ce and pe were in negative and the first candle for me remained in a range of about 15 points for more than 2 hours. My wife trading with nest didnt have any issue and bought current month future at 6256.75, held it for 2 hours and sold it at 6274. meantime my broadband got reinstated few minutes back. so I will be all guns tomorrow. my experiance with 3g is that broadband is much faster and better than 3g which can be used only as backup to close some existing position, well dont know if its specific to my place only.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i tried to use the 3g connection as a portable hotspot, but odin was hanging every few minutes, moreover most of the ce and pe were in negative and the first candle for me remained in a range of about 15 points for more than 2 hours. My wife trading with nest didnt have any issue and bought current month future at 6256.75, held it for 2 hours and sold it at 6274. meantime my broadband got reinstated few minutes back. so I will be all guns tomorrow. my experiance with 3g is that broadband is much faster and better than 3g which can be used only as backup to close some existing position, well dont know if its specific to my place only.
in 3g rates refresh takes time, Einstein have posted about this in a thread, let me find it.
ok got it.....
http://www.traderji.com/tech-corner/89773-best-3g-data-card.html#post882988

Last edited:

kiran_thiru

using min 1mbps since 3-4 yrs then switching to 2g isnt good option :D;)
2g-- no issues for connectivity in my area too its good for tabs and mobiles IMO
yes it is not good option. but sure it is additional option if we have problems in broadband.
:):):)