Intraday nifty option trades..must end month in profits

Nextgen_trader

Hi Folks ,

I am starting this thread to track my Nifty options PURELY INTRADAY. If any one interested please keep an eye on this thread. :cool:

I don't promise/misguide something like with 200% returns or 100% accuracy ... ..whatever i post here i trade. i did see good accuracy but don't want to mention % of my accuracy.. Let the time/track decide..:thumb:

Nifty Options :-

Starting from 6th-Aug-2012.

Only One entry for the given day in option@Nifty. I play with strict stop loss. If anyone wants to follow please do play with strict stop loss.

Call will be given in between 10:30 to 12:30 based on the market movement and right opportunity. only one call per day. I never exit in the middle.Either it should hit stop or First Target and if the market is good next target T2. No carry forward overnight. one must exit before 3.

I will try to post my view here 2 minutes before. so price should match with market price. If anyone wants to enter then price must cross/touch my given level else do not enter.

ALWAYS my STOP-LOSS is 7-9 RS and first TARGET around 10 RS and 2nd target is above 10rs. basically, i just want play for 1:2 ratio (risk:reward)

I'm a working fellow :) and i cant post updates(no access in my office@Tj) here after 2pm. so, would like to define some predefined rules which I follow strictly.

STRICT RULES to Follow:-

Example of call :-

Buy Nifty 5400 PE only @144 target 154 & 170 Stop-loss 133.

1)One must enter the call once price touch's/crosses 144 . No entry before GIVEN price.
2)Must book 60% of your Quantity at first target. Once you book 60% of your qty then your stop must move to Entry Price and look to book your rest of the qty at target 2 or before 3pm which ever comes first.
2) Once you enter in trade must follow stop loss to exit in case of reversal.
3) Please follow stop & targets to exit/profits based on the rules. Do not expect/wait to post updates about exits . Only one update will be given once the call become active/live.

This is just my trading dairy. Please do paper trade before you take decision.

Happy Trading:thumb::thumb:.
Thx

Last edited:

Nextgen_trader

Hello,

Since market opened with Gap up. Still waiting for confirmation. as looks to me this rally is due RIL Out performance .

However, shorting is also risky as i feel 5274@NF future may act as a good support.

For the time being will be Wait& watch.

Thx,
KP

Last edited:

Nextgen_trader

Acheived 1 st target! Thanks

Thx for the update. Rushed to office as i have some urgent work.

Good Start. As i said earlier 5274@Nifty future may act as good support . The day low was 5278 :). If this would have been broken we could have seen 2nd target too.. I feel RIL lifted market single handedly.

KP.

Nextgen_trader

I have subscribed the thread..

thanks again
Thanks for subscribing thread.

Whom so ever Trade/Follow. One more RULE. Trade consistent and please maintain same quantity. If you want to trade with 150-250 qty(based on your comfort) then maintain every day with the same qty until month end. don't change like one day with 100 and other day with 200.

I play with 25o qty and always book 150 qty at First target and rest 100 at 2nd target or at 3 pm. and trail stop loss should moved to Entry_price+ 1 Rs for rest of 100 qty. I have started this thread to check my track and may be helpful for small traders/players who lost their money and still have hope @Market :lol:. As my journey@market started with Big loss and cheated by many tips providers . I have learned few things from great forum TJ and outside the world by paying money@TA and my own experience by restricting costly mistakes ( traded without stop loss.. No patience/view.. etc...). Now i am in good side...

Thx,
KP

Nextgen_trader

Hi Folks ,

2)Must book 60% of your Quantity at first target. Once you book 60% of your qty then your stop must move to Entry Price and look to book your rest of the qty at target 2 or before 3pm which ever comes first.

Thx
Would like to make simple change in this RULE . Highlighted in red

2)Must book 60% of your Quantity at first target. Once you book 60% of your qty then your trailing stop must move to Entry Price+ 1 Rs and look to book your rest of the qty at target 2 or at 3pm which ever comes first. My plan is this 1 rs while trailing stop hit should save our break even(brokerage+taxes.. etc...) :cool:.

Thx,
KP

Last edited:

saivenkat

Nice initiative.. kumar bro.. I wish you success..

Also i pray that this thread should not be "HUNT"ed down..by aliens..:rofl: