My intraday trades in nifty options

boarders

today at 11am the bsnl internet main cable was cut to my whole area and it seems that cable can be restored only after many red tape with township admn etc. so my broadband and telephone will be out for many days. therefore i went to get a mobile 3g connection etc and therefore could not trade today. will see from tomorrow how this 3g performs and trade accordingly. anyway after backfilling, found there was only one long trade for fixed target of 13 points triggered at around 0145 pm, but for me no trades today due to above problem

Gandhar.

today at 11am the bsnl internet main cable was cut to my whole area and it seems that cable can be restored only after many red tape with township admn etc. so my broadband and telephone will be out for many days. therefore i went to get a mobile 3g connection etc and therefore could not trade today. will see from tomorrow how this 3g performs and trade accordingly. anyway after backfilling, found there was only one long trade for fixed target of 13 points triggered at around 0145 pm, but for me no trades today due to above problem
which card for 3g?? also which plan :D
if i use 3g for my daily needs (not downloading) it takes 1gb per week to get exhausted (using TJ & other mkt sites + ZT )
but currently using wired broadband and have backup as 3g as to protect from downtime incase of trading times :)

kiran_thiru

which card for 3g?? also which plan :D
if i use 3g for my daily needs (not downloading) it takes 1gb per week to get exhausted (using TJ & other mkt sites + ZT )
but currently using wired broadband and have backup as 3g as to protect from downtime incase of trading times :)
yes, gandhr. 3g gives speed internet and also wipe your balance in only 7 to 10 days. as per cost too 3g is 3 times than 2g. i prefer must maintain 2g along with broadband. this will gives you no problem while trading & you can save your cost too.
:):):)