My experience with geojit BNP paribas

Re: My experience with geojit BNP paribas -worst

Friends,
My personal experience with Geojit (Andheri branch) is not quite good.

I joined them with access to their web portal - its very slow and it takes time for the orders to be placed.

I requestem to shift me to the offline mode (thru yahoo mssngr) and my life became a misery - the operator would not be online as their ofice would not have electricity / internet and when he is online the operator would not take the orders promptly, neither would your request to change your orders are accepted due to which the price would shoot up/down and you are at the receiving end. Yours buy/sell orders get executed and you are not aware of the transactions, at times orders placed get DELETED from their system for reasons known to them.

Complains to their customer care get u a perfect copy, paste reply to bear with them.

Now that I have opted for FLIP, i feel that its very slow.

My advice would be to IGNORE GEOJIT and look for some professional and competent setup.

Thanks

vasa1

Re: My experience with geojit BNP paribas -worst

Friends,
My personal experience with Geojit (Andheri branch) is not quite good.

I joined them with access to their web portal - its very slow and it takes time for the orders to be placed.

I requestem to shift me to the offline mode (thru yahoo mssngr) and my life became a misery - the operator would not be online as their ofice would not have electricity / internet and when he is online the operator would not take the orders promptly, neither would your request to change your orders are accepted due to which the price would shoot up/down and you are at the receiving end. Yours buy/sell orders get executed and you are not aware of the transactions, at times orders placed get DELETED from their system for reasons known to them.

Complains to their customer care get u a perfect copy, paste reply to bear with them.

Now that I have opted for FLIP, i feel that its very slow.

My advice would be to IGNORE GEOJIT and look for some professional and competent setup.

Thanks
1. Agreed that the web-based site is slow. If you are an investor, it shouldn't matter. If you are a trader, it clearly is a mistake to use a browser-based approach.

2. I have never traded on phone or by Yahoo! messenger so can't comment.

3. FLIP is fast even on a 1xCDMA Reliance Netconnect. Better get your system checked out.

4. Incidentally, how long have you had your account with Geojit? You seem to have had more problems than I have had in two years as an online customer :D.

(5. And since when does Andheri have electricity problems :confused:???)

Dear Vasa1,
I think for the last 6-8 months and the problem started upon trading with them thru the mssngr.

geojit (30-10-2009 10:41:04): no all ord deleted befor mkt
jym_equity (30-10-2009 10:41:15): why
geojit (30-10-2009 10:41:27): system problem

Thanks

Nava

Hi,

I am using Geojit Gold platform.

Can any one tell me how to get the historical EOD chart for various stocks in geojit gold platform..?

Thanks,

superman

Today when i was just tried to glance at the MF's available through geojit,to my shock i am getting
"Your Account has been Disabled , Please contact your nearest Branch 0r Customer Care"

Its time to contact CC tomorrow .. I hope nothing is serious :(

Having account for past 3 years. Trading on their web interface. So far not much issues. I dont let others to trade on my behalf.
Their F&O charges are a bit high ( 70/- per contract) .
Other than that not much of issues

I also have no issues with Geojit excep one or two technical problems in the last two years. Overall they are good
My brokerage for futures as well as option is Rs25 per lot

superman

Today when i was just tried to glance at the MF's available through geojit,to my shock i am getting
"Your Account has been Disabled , Please contact your nearest Branch 0r Customer Care"

Its time to contact CC tomorrow .. I hope nothing is serious :(
They have confirmed that there are issues with Mutual Funds purchase at this moment
BTW i have upgraded my platform to FLIP gold and its damn good ..
Its all flash based platform and is good when compared to crappy java based old platform