My experience with geojit BNP paribas

They haven't given me any brochure or even shown me any website (good faith). I also think since the trades were very small (for testing), I think they could be charging minimum brokerage (Rs. 19), but I should have been told that at the time of account opening. Consider this:
BARTRONICS S 15 163.60 2439.0000 0.1900 2.85 162.7900 -2441.85
BARTRONICS S 35 163.60 5691.0000 0.1900 6.65 162.7900 -5697.65
BARTRONICS B 50 160.60 8030.0000 0.1900 9.50 160.4100 8020.50
The total brokerage is (2.85+6.65+9.50)= 19. The total turnover is (2439+5691+8030)=16160.
So ((19/16160)*100)= 0.118% Intraday. If I'm wrong in my calculations somewhere, let me know.

Last edited:

pasha

Could be a typo. Could be a low base effect. Could be they aren't losing customers left and right. Whatever.
Profit going up doesn't necessarily mean more customers, it could be from a number of reasons.
Could be this thread is just trying to promote Geojit, on any basis whatever.

vasa1

Profit going up doesn't necessarily mean more customers, it could be from a number of reasons.
Could be this thread is just trying to promote Geojit, on any basis whatever.
Could be! Equally, the opposite may be also be possible! Who knows? Who cares? People should be smart enough to make their considered choices.

superman

Is there any way that i can purchase multiple shares at once in geojit to avoid the minimum brokerage charges for each different types of shares since i am going to purchase only say 1000rs in case of each different share ) ?? I mean bulk order of different shares at once and then brokerage is calculated in total and not individual for each share ...

superman

And BTW when i tried to login today it asked me to change password as a routine of 14 days password change procedure. I changed the password for Geojit Customer Care Panel.
Everything is fine ..
But when i just tried to check the trading panel found that i cant access it with new password but can access it via old password ..
I thought passwords are same for both panels ..??
Any one having any idea about this ? Or is it happening since i tried it late midnight after working hours ?

vasa1

Is there any way that i can purchase multiple shares at once in geojit to avoid the minimum brokerage charges for each different types of shares since i am going to purchase only say 1000rs in case of each different share ) ?? I mean bulk order of different shares at once and then brokerage is calculated in total and not individual for each share ...
Your question is not clear to me.

If you are doing delivery buying / selling, approx. Rs. 6,667 is the total amount that covers Rs. 20 brokerage.

Geojit doesn't care whether you do it in one order or in multiple orders. (They have a minimum order size of Rs. 1,000).

The Rs. 20 is per contract note.

Whatever you do, Geojit calculates the brokerage per share, rounds it off to the nearest paisa, and then multiplies by the number of shares to give the total brokerage for that share. You can please confirm this by looking at your contract note. (I think this doesn't apply for penny stocks.)

vasa1

And BTW when i tried to login today it asked me to change password as a routine of 14 days password change procedure. I changed the password for Geojit Customer Care Panel.
Everything is fine ..
But when i just tried to check the trading panel found that i cant access it with new password but can access it via old password ..
I thought passwords are same for both panels ..??
Any one having any idea about this ? Or is it happening since i tried it late midnight after working hours ?
Okay! :D I've never done what you did. I always change my password through the tradin site and never from GCC. Reason is that I access GCC via the trading site.