My daytrading

Did my thread made any difference to your trading?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghavacc

Hi

I do not trade any naked future. I want you to know that.

At this time I only trade futures when I have my insurance.

I may chance that in the future.

I still have one question :

Trading with one indicator goes against all my knowledge in trading.

Take care

DanPickUp
Pls do not spoil this thread for your fancies. If you want to do rubbish talks things get out of this thread and do it in chit chat section.

Moderators. Pls ban this spammer.

Regards
Raghav

DanPickUp

Pls do not spoil this thread for your fancies. If you want to do rubbish talks things get out of this thread and do it in chit chat section.

Moderators. Pls ban this spammer.

Regards
Raghav
Hi

You may miss understand the question.

I never told, that your way of trading is not valuable or any kind of rubbish !

I made some comets, that this is not for newbies.

Why : They will invest there money in a system, the do not understand !! Get it !

People need much more knowledge to understand your words and technicians than you just show of or shake out of your hands.

Trading only with one indicator is also very risky and gives a very limited view of the analyzing work which can be done for taking trading decisions.

I can go too academic for trading decisions and this makes me out of trading.

I can use one indicator and this is going to make trading quit risky.

So I ask you in a very normal way :

Are there any reasons not to use other indicators or would you recommend all of the traderji members to use your way of trading with out a doubt ?

I recognize, that you use candlesticks beside the 20SMA for your trading decisions.

If your system really works with only this two parts, you get all my respect and hut up in front of you !

DanPickUp

rajputz

Really nice work today raghav....posting the real time chart was alot of help to understand what you were trying to say....will keep a close eye tomorrow on your posts....take care

Raghavacc

Hi

You may miss understand the question.

I never told, that your way of trading is not valuable or any kind of rubbish !

I made some comets, that this is not for newbies.

Why : They will invest there money in a system, the do not understand !! Get it !

People need much more knowledge to understand your words and technicians than you just show of or shake out of your hands.

Trading only with one indicator is also very risky and gives a very limited view of the analyzing work which can be done for taking trading decisions.

I can go too academic for trading decisions and this makes me out of trading.

I can use one indicator and this is going to make trading quit risky.

So I ask you in a very normal way :

Are there any reasons not to use other indicators or would you recommend all of the traderji members to use your way of trading with out a doubt ?

I recognize, that you use candlesticks beside the 20SMA for your trading decisions.

If your system really works with only this two parts, you get all my respect and hut up in front of you !

DanPickUp
Traderji has enough members like this who spend their whole life wasting pulling others.

Its clear indication that they do not have any objective in their life.After all who cares them?I will be totally ignoring this man henceforth.

Let them continue their work and we will continue our work.

Regards
Raghav

Raghavacc

Tata motors and ICICI bank are showing bit of weakness.

Regards
Raghav

Raghavacc

Usually chart wont lie.

Regards
Raghav

Raghavacc

Indeed my S/L being taken out at the top of that shooting star. Dont mind as long as I stick to my rules. Now there seems to be negative divergence. Break of previous P/L I will go short.

Regards
Raghav

Raghavacc

Nifty we have a red hammer with volume break of that hammer downside can give very good move.

Regards
Raghav

Status
Not open for further replies.