My 'Crorepati' GOAL. My diary

findvikas

I got one lesson for you... KEEP YOUR LEVERAGE AS HIGH AS 1:1

If you have 10,000/- in your account then do not buy for more than 10K and that too with an intention that you can hold it until the company goes bankrupt. This will impact max that you have to hold the security long enough to see the gains.

Long term investments are mostly short term investments went wrong... but in your case you are not giving yourself even this option... you have to close your position within 3 days. This way for sure someone will become crorepati.. not sure if that would be you.

Start with positional trading or swing trading... instead of trying to find target in Intraday charts... go do the same in EOD chart and see if your target can come... if it does come then fine if not then you still have them in your folio.

Hope you got my point... leverage kills... if it could take Lehman Brothers down to dust then you and I are no good.

Doesn`t speak a lot about ur sense of humor laughing at others misery.
I dont think he has gone bankrupt!!!!

Besides if one is trading.. and hoping to make money.. it means he expects other to loose money to him....
So in a way we all who hope to make money...indirectly hope that others will loose their money to us.

Correct me if i am wrong.

VK

I got one lesson for you... KEEP YOUR LEVERAGE AS HIGH AS 1:1

If you have 10,000/- in your account then do not buy for more than 10K and that too with an intention that you can hold it until the company goes bankrupt. This will impact max that you have to hold the security long enough to see the gains.

Long term investments are mostly short term investments went wrong... but in your case you are not giving yourself even this option... you have to close your position within 3 days. This way for sure someone will become crorepati.. not sure if that would be you.

Start with positional trading or swing trading... instead of trying to find target in Intraday charts... go do the same in EOD chart and see if your target can come... if it does come then fine if not then you still have them in your folio.

Hope you got my point... leverage kills... if it could take Lehman Brothers down to dust then you and I are no good.
100% agreed. I never used leverage. Thanks a lot :)

I dont think he has gone bankrupt!!!!

Besides if one is trading.. and hoping to make money.. it means he expects other to loose money to him....
So in a way we all who hope to make money...indirectly hope that others will loose their money to us.

Correct me if i am wrong.

VK
You are wrong. Its a win-win situation. Correct me if i am wrong :)

Can you pls explain who is losing when i gain from a trade?
In my understanding

It is a zero sum game.!!! (If i remove the dividend payments of shares.)

Where does the money come from in the markets if it in not another person who puts money into it.. (Again i am leaving out dividend payments here which is not a lot).

VK