My 'Crorepati' GOAL. My diary

By the way which software you are using

Send me your mail ID

SwingKing

I am Gokul. I am a newbie. I believe in technical analysis and day trading. I believe i can become crorepati by trading. Let me start my TRADING journey and journal here...
Well I appreciate what you are doing. Here are my few cents on it,

As traders We all have a level of expectation & a level of acceptance. We tend to gravitate towards our level of acceptance. Since you are ready to raise your acceptance level you are well on your path to achieve what you want. However, bear in mind that you need to have a strategy to do so. Your set goals should be backed by a strategy. The strategy must be well tested and should be put to action.

I hope you have set a goal (crorepati goal) which is backed by a strategy (your system) and which needs to be put to action (your actual trades).

Tc and all the best.

Well I appreciate what you are doing. Here are my few cents on it,

As traders We all have a level of expectation & a level of acceptance. We tend to gravitate towards our level of acceptance. Since you are ready to raise your acceptance level you are well on your path to achieve what you want. However, bear in mind that you need to have a strategy to do so. Your set goals should be backed by a strategy. The strategy must be well tested and should be put to action.

I hope you have set a goal (crorepati goal) which is backed by a strategy (your system) and which needs to be put to action (your actual trades).

Tc and all the best.
Your words are brilliant. Spot on. Thanks. :)

Trade #2 [11 Feb 2010]
---------

Buy 300 shares of KRBL @ NSE for 31.65

Reason: It was topping the volume chart at the trade opening. Constant raise in price for first few minutes.

Plan: sell it at 35. I was expecting it to reach 35 as it was bought in rapid pace.

Sold 208 shares for 30.00 & 92 shares for 29.75

Reason: After a small raise in 20 minutes, it started to fall. At 3 pm, i squered it off.

Result: LOSS around Rs 550

Lesson: Should have sold the moment it started to reverse from the expected curve. See the image:

Overall p/l position now: LOSS: 375
LESSON - If you want to make 1 crore from the stock market, there is one sure way!
Invest 2 crores and exit with the remaining 1 crore.

desifxtrader

I am Gokul. I am a newbie. I believe in technical analysis and day trading. I believe i can become crorepati by trading. Let me start my TRADING journey and journal here...
Hi Gokul,

Very Good and Best of Luck for your trading journey. First read this and understand the secret power within:

Code:
http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/35660-millionaire-bust-5.html#post429750
I'd suggest you a few additions while you post here:

Keep a running total of your trades & capital. For example:

Capital: 10,000
Win#: 1
Loss#: 2
ROI: 10%

Once again, Best of Luck for your trading journey.

rvm123

In my view, fundamental analysis and day trading cannnot go together. a fundamentally strong scrip requires sometime to move ahead. Hence, if you want to become a crorepati, better you try for long term investments based on fundamental analysis. Best of luck

sudoku1

Die when I may, I want it said by those who knew me best that I always plucked a thistle & planted a CROREPATI flower where I thought IT would grow. :D;)