Members from nearby Hyderabad

We we can start by telling each other which area or nearby area in Hyderabad we live...just to make this thread a bit more interesting and increase the participation of members from Hyderabad. As for me I live in ECIL X roads near to Sainik Puri in Hyderabad. I am still learning the ropes but very much like to become a full time trader.

Please go ahead and tell about your location and whether or not you are a full time trader/part time trader/learner or anything which you wish to share.

Regards
Ravinder

ok ravinder bhai am from srinivas nager near to padmarao nagar in secunderabad. as same as you learning and giving time full time to be a successful trader with technical knowledge but not an expert.

wish to convey others also please share your info in the thread then it became active and more hyd nearby traders come into this getting gear up to a big pool. far living people to hyderabad and desire to participate can come in contact by chat etc. and share their feelings.
already nearly 150+ members view to this thread but small number of traders respond. viewers if you are really interested in trading then participate in this thread actively.
Best regards to those who involving.
anandeguru

Hi all members of this thread,
shall we make a meeting on this saturday morning.
you can write your replies to my mail id anandeguru at yahoo dot com and
let me know your confirmations whether this saturday ok and also let your views and suggestions. suggest a good venue like coffee shop or park etc. which we all can meet.

Hyderabad meet of traders is for traders to discuss about the technical analysis
and market view from each of us.
by friday evening all will get reply emails or sms about the forming of meeting and place.

Last edited:
ravinder0509 , it is very much appreciated your support and response in this regard.

requesting to all members old and new from hyderabad please give your views in this thread and also tell your interest in forming a TeA party.