Members from nearby Hyderabad

Members From Hyderabad and nearby, for chating and tea parties.

Those who are small traders and know some technicals in trading come together and have some discussions in technicals and sharing of knowledge to benefits all of us. can pm me their mails. even if you know very little in technicals then also you can come mingle together to know something from other experienced traders.

yasu222

Members From Hyderabad and nearby, for chating and tea parties.

Those who are small traders and know some technicals in trading come together and have some discussions in technicals and sharing of knowledge to benefits all of us. can pm me their mails. even if you know very little in technicals then also you can come mingle together to know something from other experienced traders.
me...too... interest long drives, stretch from Vizag to Hyderabad T.A.persons. Reply soon please...........

feeling good to have similar trading friends around in the area. send private message your e mail ids by clicking upon my name then we can chat to form a together. also give your ideas upon topics and what to be discussed and where will be good place for a non disturbing discussions.

it seems many names don't have private message facility in their id. upto now only three pm came. if you r facing difficulty in private message sending then directly add my id - anandeguru at yahoo dot com - in your yahoo messanger to combinedly go further talkings.

Last edited: