Members from nearby Hyderabad

Hi

I am full time trader, from last 6 months into trading.
Interested to interact with hyderabad traders about their trading style and TA.

Please add me in the list for the next time :)

Thanks
RK

sorrrry neoguy,
as no one contacted then so..........

Now tomorrow is saturday and I am ready ... will any one ok then come to a get together.
It will be in the evening near 5.30 pm in the gardens of Central Library (near thyagaraya gana sabha) chikkadpally.
I will recognise you if you show the baba (rajnikant) symbol with ur fingers. who ever want to come then directly come.

Hi All,

Nice to see this initiative to form a group of Hyderabad traders.

I am from Hyderabad & live in Jubilee Hills Road no.36. I have been into the markets for the last 10 Years. I am a full time trader.

Will share more about myself when we all meet.

Look forward to meeting with one and all.

Cheers,

Hi

It seems now we have a lot of people interested in organizing a meet. So lets try and organize a meet. People who are interested can add me in yahoo messenger with the subject line saying "people from nearby Hyderabad."

My ID is rsbatra_2003 @ yahoo dot co dot in (without spaces)

Regards
Ravinder

Hi Friends

I stay at Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.
As said in my earlier post 6 Month old in stock market / FullTime Trader.

Added ravinder0509 & preethnfo to my yahoo messenger.
My Yahoo id is rocky_031 @ y c in
Before meeting can we all have a conference in Yahoo Messenger? to introduce ourself.

:)

Last edited:
Hi All,

Nice to see this initiative to form a group of Hyderabad traders.

I am from Hyderabad & live in Jubilee Hills Road no.36. I have been into the markets for the last 10 Years. I am a full time trader.

Will share more about myself when we all meet.

Look forward to meeting with one and all.

Cheers,
Hi Abhinay sharma

Excited to meet a experienced full time trader like you. I am sure we all new traders will learn a lot from you. Please be in touch with us in this Thread, Yahoo messenger and I am sure we all meet in near future. :)

Hello all. Good to see shop many from Hyderabad and also eager to meet and share their ideas. I am just5months old and trying to do full time trading. Based in marredpally. Please add me to your group add well. Will add who ever gave their yahoo ID in this thread. My Yahoo ID its hunkyhusk78 at yahoo dot com. Hope hear from you guys soon.

akhill

are you guys still meeting often ?? I am from hyd and eager to meet traders and share my TA knowledge with them and gain from others too. Please let me know when are you ppl meeting next time.

Hi All Wonderful Initiative

I am also Interested pls give me call on 7306304247 or pls give me your mobile no or lets form a group in FB to discuss daily activities and meet regularly in weekends

Not only this we can also add other techniques of metaphysical sciences like Pendulum Dowsing (Pl Browse Google) which tell us about the underground water location for digging the Bore-well etc, It works on the energy level and by dowsing we can know many things of future etc and one more good news is we can even know the next day market or share sentiment and i have very in-dept knowledge about such instruments Including Stocks & TA and once we all meet we can discuss all this things etc.

We can also add Stock Market Astrology if any body has knowledge about it and much more things and ways can come out to win a sure shot trade.

If you Brose my FB id u will be able to know how many ways i know about all such Metaphysical Sciences My FB id is ( Bliss Realised Inderjeet ) or my email id genius2737 @ g m a i l dot c o m

I have Created a Group in FB by name Technical Analyst in Hyderabad just go to this link and get added by your self
http://www.facebook.com/groups/434299763276497/

If we are able to do this meet successfully i am sure we can be a very Big & Strong Successful team

So first Gather together on FB and then take it further by meeting and Hitting success in Trades by discussing various ways of Analysis

Thanks & Regards
Inderjeet Singh
Mobile: 7306304247

Last edited: