(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Whole weekly target achieved in just 1 trade.

Tuna

No fix strategy works in this market... it is dynamic. Just remember two things. 1. Risk : Reward & 2. Trend.
Correction.. "No fix strategy works in this market always" - but it is still prudent to fix a strategy which got an edge. Considering each trade as a unit of the large sample size (of your 100s of trades over the year) - you will come out as a winner collectively. This is why I moved to code based trading. By the way, I am still holding my shorts. I am yet to post all my charts of last 10 odd trades. Will do eveything this weekend.

Babu Rao: Fake chart banane main time laagta re baba !!

Tuna

The best part - ealrier I used to vary my trade size based on postion of SLs if you remember and sometime few of those were real killers in terms of the money it generated. But, now all are of same size, no mach-mach. Work outsourced, just pull the trigger.

Tuna

Not in front of machine and not getting any exit alert yet, checked remotely it is online. But can not take remote desktop control. Can anyone help me with a hourly chart of crude with the Fibb Retracement between the last major swing low and last high?

Tuna

Don't bother, got the info I was looking from the USD - WTI chart.