(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Ye sasura hamar Lungi har liya tha, hum $ala iska underwear tak nahi chorenge. Ye raha entry. Aur exit kal day open pe ayega. As per US feed, the opening is a gap up tommorrow with my target covered, infact may hold a fraction of the postion to let it rally

Babu Rao: This is called confidence. BC shaadi hua nahi aur chala bacche ki jhunjhuna kharid ne. Ye Raju, market open to hone de ra baba
Booked 102 points in crude. Got exit Signal earlier, but trusted my hunch and stayed back. Will post the final chart later. But let me say this once more,

Ravidran from Marketcalls: Bro, I owe you a lot. you made my life way easier. The Pushbullet with AmiB is the best thing for system trading. No need to sit in front of machine, specially for crude which has such a long session.

Will post the chat later (it takes some time to generate a fake chart).

BR: Ye Raju, aab age se exit signal pe nikal ne ka re baba. Ye 'hunch' wala stunt nahi karna. System trading, then follow system.

Last edited:

Tuna

got one more buy signal and got in without a shread of hesitation, without looking at the chart. Size is predetermined to concede any loss - because in trading and love making without protection- Anything can happen. Chart will follow

Tuna

I meant the chart for Trading

Tuna

Booked 102 points in crude. Got exit Signal earlier, but trusted my hunch and stayed back. Will post the final chart later. But let me say this once more,

Ravidran from Marketcalls: Bro, I owe you a lot. you made my life way easier. The Pushbullet with AmiB is the best thing for system trading. No need to sit in front of machine, specially for crude which has such a long session.

Will post the chat later (it takes some time to generate a fake chart).

BR: Ye Raju, aab age se exit signal pe nikal ne ka re baba. Ye 'hunch' wala stunt nahi karna. System trading, then follow system.
got one more buy signal and got in without a shread of hesitation, without looking at the chart. Size is predetermined to concede any loss - because in trading and love making without protection- Anything can happen. Chart will follow
Here is the chart for the closed and last open trades:

Tuna

I am holding my last long, till I get exit signal. Happy to book loss. Aise aaj ka din loss booking main hi nikal gaya

stock_mani

I am not trying to hold overnight position even in small qty... off course missing some gaps but it is better to play intra with big money & a good peaceful sleep. Nothing is important than health (physical or mental).

Tuna

I am not trying to hold overnight position even in small qty... off course missing some gaps but it is better to play intra with big money & a good peaceful sleep. Nothing is important than health (physical or mental).
We have to play the game the way it suits us. I play with proportional size (comp. capital) with bigger timeframe. End result is same.

Tuna

Ofcourse my reason for doing so, I can not sit in front of machine all the time these days anymore.

Tuna

Last one exited with 12 point loss, had a favourable excursion of 20 plus points. But today is not my day