MACD And Stochastic: A Double-Cross Strategy

DanPickUp

This is an SBIN chart showing the system predicting the start of the downturn. But it only gives a 300 point profit in this and does not follow the whole trend. After that people might say my system is whiplashing, but as you can see I only take trades in direction of fundamental environment and trend. After that till now the system has not given a signal with good momentum to be used.
Hey, hey, have some more self confidence about your posted system. :)

Mr.G

Hey, hey, have some more self confidence about your posted system. :)
It will take time to build confidence. But, I'm sure fundamental analysis can be applied to this. BTW what you do you think about the system. My family friend is saying that once I get experienced then I should trade with options. They are the owners of NCDEX and union EX. I did most of my learning under their mentorship.

DanPickUp

It will take time to build confidence. But, I'm sure fundamental analysis can be applied to this. BTW what you do you think about the system. My family friend is saying that once I get experienced then I should trade with options. They are the owners of NCDEX and union EX. I did most of my learning under their mentorship.
You seem to be a men who listen to many people like nanys, friends and who ever tells you to listen too. :D

Do not listen to others and go your way if you have the eggs to do so. :cool:

Your system: Well, no interest to spend any time on it. Why? I have checked and analyzed thousand's of chart's in my live and I am tired for such kind of chart and system analyses like the one you post.

Sorry, nothing personal, just no more willing to spend any time for such ideas. If you find your way with it, fine and if not, come back and post the next system. Once after a while and lots of time you surely will find out what works best for you.

Take care and all the best / DanPickUp

Mr.G

You seem to be a men who listen to many people like nanys, friends and who ever tells you to listen too. :D

Do not listen to others and go your way if you have the eggs to do so. :cool:

Your system: Well, no interest to spend any time on it. Why? I have checked and analyzed thousand's of chart's in my live and I am tired for such kind of chart and system analyses like the one you post.

Sorry, nothing personal, just no more willing to spend any time for such ideas. If you find your way with it, fine and if not, come back and post the next system. Once after a while and lots of time you surely will find out what works best for you.

Take care and all the best / DanPickUp
How do I find shares that are almost ready for this setup? I cant look at every share one by one, there must be a screener that can help me like in fundamental analysis?

hauler

How do I find shares that are almost ready for this setup? I cant look at every share one by one, there must be a screener that can help me like in fundamental analysis?
It depends on many things. First of all, if you have chosen this system by going back and looking at behavior of ITC over the years, then probably your this system is more compatible to stock with low beta (ITC, dabur, ongc, reliance types).

normally most of the traders look for the stocks which has given breakouts/breakdowns and or high RoC.

Try to test your systems with high Roc and see if they perform well - My guess is they will do better.
Try on scrips like JPA, Hindalco, Unitech, sintex, dlf and ADAG stocks.

Last edited:

mastermind007

You can build your screener or explorer or start with something that is available ....

Mr.G

It depends on many things. First of all, if you have chosen this system by going back and looking at behavior of ITC over the years, then probably your this system is more compatible to stock with low beta (ITC, dabur, ongc, reliance types).

normally most of the traders look for the stocks which has given breakouts/breakdowns and or high RoC.

Try to test your systems with high Roc and see if they perform well - My guess is they will do better.
Try on scrips like JPA, Hindalco, Unitech, sintex, dlf and ADAG stocks.
No, signals yet, I am still waiting for some to crop up. Should I exit on MACD reversal or stoch reversal? I'm thinking of preferring MACD, I'm planning to practice by rolling back on the chart and then move forward trade by trade.

Mr.G

Any good site for paper trading in India?