MACD And Stochastic: A Double-Cross Strategy

Mr.G

I'm using daily time frames. The problem with this set up is that even though it is high probability it is very low frequency. I will do paper trades so I will post them here with chart marking the trade. I am not yet comfortable with technical trading, First I will paper trade then trade with buying 1 share each time as I gain confidence I will increase share amount. I did the same thing when I was learning fundamental analysis.

Mr.G

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I too suspected M007 as mastermind007
But didnt mentioned as mastermind007 is an existing member of TJ.
mastermind007 is another person, my alias was mastertrader007. Dont confuse me with that guy. :p

MT007 out.

Mr.G

You can ask the moderators. My name was mastertrader007 not mastermind007, He is another person and not me.I got banned. I dont even know the guy! Please please please please don't confuse me with him!

MT007 out.

mastermind007

Mr.G / Mastermind007 (once wrongly mentioned as Mastertrader007 which not exits)/ Short version of it is M007

But that is an old story, not important. Rather discussing past let's look forward and see the thread growing. (And that is also kindly meant for you dear Hauler and all other members)

Take care / DanPickUp
Dan

You have unnecessarily confused me with mastertrader007. I do not have that id and I do not know who that person is. Mr. G on other hand is a different person altogether. He is fundamental trader and I wish I even know 1/10th of fundamental stuff he talks about

hauler

Dan

You have unnecessarily confused me with mastertrader007. I do not have that id and I do not know who that person is. Mr. G on other hand is a different person altogether. He is fundamental trader and I wish I even know 1/10th of fundamental stuff he talks about
So, here comes the press release and the clarification from the person in limelight :)

mastermind007

I am curious to know as how to locate multiple ids.

I am more curious to know, why wld any one need multiple ids.......:confused:
Melody Khaoo.... Khud Jaan Jao

mastermind007

Mr.G said:
Long ago I got banned for abusing the **** out an extremely arrogant and irritating guy, BTW did't you know? Dan is the commissioner of the the Secret TJ Services. No one escapes his eye.
DanPickUp said:
Originally Posted by DanPickUp
Mr.G / Mastermind007 (once wrongly mentioned as Mastertrader007 which not exits)/ Short version of it is M007
Take care / DanPickUp
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I too suspected M007 as mastermind007
But didnt mentioned as mastermind007 is an existing member of TJ.
kaydee

Mr. G is not my ID. He is a fundamental guy dabbling in TA. I am a software techie been dabbling in TA (of which I have some understanding) and following few good posts from Mr. G, attempting to understand FA (of which I actually understand nothing). I have close to 500 posts on this forum and you will realize what I am and what I am not ...

I have no idea who mastertrader007 is....

DanPickUp

@Mastermind007

Did some research and have to say that Mr.G made a very unlucky comment in the following link, and here all the confusion started, as I not could remember a trader with the name mastertrader007 at those time, but a name mastermind007. Also some research on the name mastertrader007 brought no results, so it confused me and made me thinking that it must be you, as we had good talks at that time: http://www.traderji.com/options/87557-iron-condors-2.html#post814246

The story then went on in an other thread and finally it was a whole mess of confusions as when I saw the name Mr.G I always also thought it is your second ID you choosed after you had that mess up with one guy in which you (mastermind007) spoke some direct and hard words, going even to risk your membership here.

To clear up the mess and to end it here and now, as past is past and the coming future is more important: I want to say sorry to you Mastermind007, as it is now clear that I confused your name with the name mastertrader007, because of that very unlucky comment from Mr.G in the above link.

@Mr.G: Even you confused me in the above link, I also want to say sorry to you. Now let's move on with your new thread, as this starts to take to much time which can be better invested.

Take care and have a very successful week / DanPickUp