MACD And Stochastic: A Double-Cross Strategy

Mr.G

I made a sample chart how can I show upload it?

hauler

@Mastermind007

Did some research and have to say that Mr.G made a very unlucky comment in the following link, and here all the confusion started, as I not could remember a trader with the name mastertrader007 at those time, but a name mastermind007. Also some research on the name mastertrader007 brought no results, so it confused me and made me thinking that it must be you, as we had good talks at that time: http://www.traderji.com/options/87557-iron-condors-2.html#post814246

The story then went on in an other thread and finally it was a whole mess of confusions as when I saw the name Mr.G I always also thought it is your second ID you choosed after you had that mess up with one guy in which you (mastermind007) spoke some direct and hard words, going even to risk your membership here.

To clear up the mess and to end it here and now, as past is past and the coming future is more important: I want to say sorry to you Mastermind007, as it is now clear that I confused your name with the name mastertrader007, because of that very unlucky comment from Mr.G in the above link.

@Mr.G: Even you confused me in the above link, I also want to say sorry to you. Now let's move on with your new thread, as this starts to take to much time which can be better invested.

Take care and have a very successful week / DanPickUp
Trying to clear up the mess little more-
Dan, you could not find "mastertrader007", because that was previous avatar of Mr. G, he was banned for some fight and in process, probably all his posts and even the complete record got expunged. In the link that you have put, Mr. G correctly identified himself as "mastertrader007" :)

Mr.G

Yaar image kaise upload karun?!

DanPickUp

I made a sample chart how can I show upload it?
Use that link: http://tinypic.com/index.php

- There you go for: Browse

- Choose the location you saved your image

- Choose that image

- Press: Open

- A window appears in which you have to answer a question

- Answer that question

- Upload now

- Choose: IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

- Copy / past that link in your post and that;s it.

Take care / DanPickUp

Mr.G

I have marked buy signal with GREEN ARROW and sell with RED ARROW. Please give your opinion and PLEASE POINT OUT MY MISTAKES.

Mr.G

I believe I can use my knowledge of fundamental analysis in this aswell, such as staying away from signals when they are given against the fundamental environment. Such as near reports, or other relevant fundamentals that irritate the technicals. I am also against back testing the system as I believe it will give different result than what I will do at my discretion. I will avoid many many trades where signals are weak or muddy or due to fundamental reasons. When the momentum in stoch is not adequate. All this cannot be compensated in back testing so those test results will be illogical. I will use my fundamental knowledge and discretion to find reasons to avoid making a trade rather than finding ways to make it.

mastermind007

I believe I can use my knowledge of fundamental analysis in this aswell, such as staying away from signals when they are given against the fundamental environment. Such as near reports, or other relevant fundamentals that irritate the technicals. I am also against back testing the system as I believe it will give different result than what I will do at my discretion. I will avoid many many trades where signals are weak or muddy or due to fundamental reasons. When the momentum in stoch is not adequate. All this cannot be compensated in back testing so those test results will be illogical. I will use my fundamental knowledge and discretion to find reasons to avoid making a trade rather than finding ways to make it.
What are you MACD and Stoch settings.... and which scrip are you watching?

mastermind007

@Mastermind007

Did some research and have to .....
Take care and have a very successful week
/ DanPickUp
Never mind!! Dan .... Good that your confusion is resolved ... In any case, this thread has lived upto its name and has first double-cross already!!!

Mr.G

I have given the setting on the first page of this thread. and I am using my favorite scrip. ITC ltd. What do you think about my thoughts?

Mr.G

This is an SBIN chart showing the system predicting the start of the downturn. But it only gives a 300 point profit in this and does not follow the whole trend. After that people might say my system is whiplashing, but as you can see I only take trades in direction of fundamental environment and trend. After that till now the system has not given a signal with good momentum to be used.