lost 4 lacs out of 5 lacs in 3 months

Dont worry
I lost even more than you making worst mistakes when i started my trading some 8 years ago. After that i slowly learnt technical analysis which gave me the indepth knowledge in market behaviour. Now iam in a stage of helping others in technicals.
Approch the market with good technical knowledge and you will win
Happy Trading
K.Boopathy:)

pundit

Hi Murli,
Many of us in this forum has lost money somewhere in this market, noone is winner since the begning, I too have lost more than one lakh by trading the way you trade, Even now I am not so confident to take my money back from this market still I m learing and studying hard for it by visiting this forum, studying technical analysis using various indicators. I will suggest you one gr8 book " Come into my trading room" by Alexander Elder. Before putting your real money in the market study and study hard, try to study indicators showing bears and bulls power and do paper trading, choose and adopt backtested methods. Try to trade with descipline + clear target + strict stop loss and last but not the least Money Management .

aditya14

Dont worry
I lost even more than you making worst mistakes when i started my trading some 8 years ago. After that i slowly learnt technical analysis which gave me the indepth knowledge in market behaviour. Now iam in a stage of helping others in technicals.
Approch the market with good technical knowledge and you will win
Happy Trading
K.Boopathy:)
did you make it all back?

Bhai check ur approch to trade.focus on basics.in my 10 yrs experice in stock market as dealer rm.... I learn few things
1. Stop loss is ur boss.
2.without proper knowledge of technical analysis and at least 2 yrs experience if u trade in derivative segment then u have nither any future nor any option.
3. Be an investor.do proper home work and buy slowly -2 for a time frame of 5 yrs like national saving certificates.and dont see ur stock price daily.
4. Now ur capital is 1 lakh so be an investor and wait for 5 yrs after investment.insaallah u will in profit.
5 now dont belif any tips provider. They will do ur capital 5000.
Thanks and regards
ranjan

@ Muralic

Some people will loose even if they have tomorrow's paper in their hand. Its how u execute your trades, the money management technique, risk control etc that dictate the profit. You'll take savantji or anantji's trades and end up messing it up totally simply because you are not mentally prepared to be a trader.

Point i am driving is, you cant read instructions and learn to swim or play cricket or do anything that requires sheer practice and dedication. Its very easy to loose money and to find reasons why you lost the money. Bottom line is, you lost the money because you are not a trader. You just gambled it all away. My advice, stay away from the market. Watch it, learn it, paper trade it profitably for a few months and only then put real money.

Getting back 4 L from the market by blindly doing something you have no control of, will only result in loosing some more capital. That will only make the path to recovery all the more harder...

I am telling u this from experience. I lost 50% of my capital due to stupidity and another 25% in trying to recover it without any knowledge. I spent 12 months studying the market and today i recovered every paisa i lost. Even the trading capital i risk everyday is just profit that i have, after shifting the original capital to the bank.

Today, i trade on someone else's account on profit sharing basis. I dont risk my own capital also...
great and well said as well

You lost 80% of you capital... and now u need 400% profit to get your old capital back....

Just shows its far more easy to loose money than to make money. You fell for the old carrot on a stick trick that market plays with everyone. Time for you take control of your situation and plan ahead...

best of luck...!
I love you man, you are a genius and generous as well. Though not a right place still i have a question for you. Why you trade spreads while day trading (As you mentioned in one of the thread) as already having tight stop loss. I think it will limit your profit and also cause you a bit of margin money.
Any ways I appreciate your learning curve so do I have having lost 50% of my account size I also managed to get it back now on the day trading, with amibroker and a bit of my systems and strong mental abilities.

Welcome to the forum!!
This is a good place to learn trading, but in the end its your money which you are risking.
I would suggest you read some books about trading and then read a little more on the forums.
Ashwani Gujral's books are good and very easy to understand. They will teach you the basics of technical analysis. Plus they are cheap and easily available.

Another excellent book is
http://www.4shared.com/file/217156408/dc1b9561/John_J_Murphy_-_Technical_Anal.html

Best of luck.

saivenkat

PHP:
I am telling u this from experience. I lost 50% of my capital due to stupidity and another 25% in trying to recover it without any knowledge. I spent 12 months studying the market and today i recovered every paisa i lost. Even the trading capital i risk everyday is just profit that i have, after shifting the original capital to the bank
@Linkon7
Have you also lost initially in the market.? With the beautiful strategy developed by you,there is no surprise that it you are always in the win-win situation for ever.

Linkon ji, is there any thread started by you, wherein you have described your strategy in detail, because whenever i try to decipher something from your charts i end up with my head spinning..:lol: But something in me drives me to look again and again..