Looser Party : The Party No 1

hI GUYS.....

This is an elite forum. It is presumed that everybody is gaining here everyday in truck loads....this thread is not for them......:D

This thread is for the loosers whose are loosing money in the stock market...

Yesterday when I was day dreaming...Harshad Mehta came to my mind and told that somthing cooking there in the heaven...between lord krishna & Jamraj....:eek:
And Mr Jamraj is behind every loss.:mad:

So guys I am telling u honestly.....time has come to get united all u loosers in the share market.....

Hurry we have to make a forum & party as party No 1...to fight against all those guys behind our losses.... I am telling u guys...it is not because of Technicals...or fundamentals .or sheer luck......

It is because of those kichdi only....

Hurry come on guys & let us make stronger the hands of this party No 1. Mr Harshad Mehta is unanimously selected as Honorary president of this party.

Once this party shall be having enough money & mussle power, we shall attack & start war against this devils, conspiring against our profits....:)

regards
dev mookerji
secretary
Party No 1

H

hari09omkar

OOps..........this is a Joke (humour):D

No such party......:eek:

dev mookerji
WHAT???
NOW U R SAYING THERE IS NO SUCH PARTY!!
KYA PALTI MARA YAR.....U CAN BECOME A POLITICAL LEADER WITH THIS GREAT ART OF SOMERSAULT,U CHEATER.

Anyways, even if the party existed, who wants to join a party with a person like Harshad Mehta, a great manipulator of markets, as it's president ? No , sorry.

Dev Sir,

Why broking hearts !:( Send rasgulla.:D

F
K contact me or give me ur address:). I shall provide u rasagullas:p

By the way which one u prefer??

haldiram or KC Dass??

neway my yahoo id is devmookerji.

enjoy MTV
dev mookerji