journey from looser to winner (about psychology)

Hello friends ,

Today i like to share my 10 years journey of stock market .
In may 2007 I joined stock market as stock broker. Initially it was very good as new clients ,new earnings. but that was all end up in 2008 crash. Then No clients, No earnings. But That Time Co-indecently I got The book regarding "TECHNICAL ANALYSIS". That was the turning point of my life. I just study for 2years. Then More and more i read books whichever title it was. Now I was Full pot of knowledge. And Started trading again . But Same story repeats itself. That time i thought something is missing . After that I started to read about successful traders. i read warren bufffet , ed siyokota , micheal covel and many more. And i found one common thing in all .

That was : "Discipline - Conviction - Patience"

I know everything in trading.
I bought on right time but because of low Discipline , low Conviction , impatience i couldn't earn .

In 2012 , I started to develop trend following strategies. As Beginner i did so many mistake. but since 2015,2016,2017 i am very successful in trading. I develop 30+ proven trading strategy.

Everything is easy. just we have to change our psychology about trading .
Our behavior is too imp for trading.

Best regards,
Rushik shah

Yes, that is obviously the right way to go. But, it is so hard to keep it that way all the time. It is extremely hard to keep focused all the time.

Any advice on how to discipline yourself for trading?

Hello friends ,

Today i like to share my 10 years journey of stock market .
In may 2007 I joined stock market as stock broker. Initially it was very good as new clients ,new earnings. but that was all end up in 2008 crash. Then No clients, No earnings. But That Time Co-indecently I got The book regarding "TECHNICAL ANALYSIS". That was the turning point of my life. I just study for 2years. Then More and more i read books whichever title it was. Now I was Full pot of knowledge. And Started trading again . But Same story repeats itself. That time i thought something is missing . After that I started to read about successful traders. i read warren bufffet , ed siyokota , micheal covel and many more. And i found one common thing in all .

I bought on right time but because of low Discipline , low Conviction , impatience i couldn't earn .

In 2012 , I started to develop trend following strategies. As Beginner i did so many mistake. but since 2015,2016,2017 i am very successful in trading. I develop 30+ proven trading strategy.

Everything is easy. just we have to change our psychology about trading .
Our behavior is too imp for trading.

Best regards,
Rushik shah
Thanks for sharing.

Dear Rushik shah sir,
No more difference between you and me..i entered before 2 years in stock market broker..on row 12 yrs.All are same incidents..BUT not yet i recovered..kindly good suggestions needed me..(kindly touch [email protected]) Thanks in Advance..
reg,
sriprakash

suri112000

Ummmmm.........
Its all about trading, broking.
But, warren buffet is not a trader. He is a rock hard long term investor.

your following statement has amused me a lot.

I wonder still.....do you really know everything about trading.!!!!!!!!!

No one knows everything about trading, personally I really doubt that you can actually fully master it, as forex is a constantly changing market, which means that trading rules don't stay the same either.

30+statergy so many statergy I see people with 1 statergy and very successful only thing is mindset.

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk