Live charting from Somatung without any trading advise

Hi

Follow up of where we yesterday stopped:

Now as you have seen and surely did learn a bit how to chart the one and five minute time frame, you may even tried to define any entry points.

How did you do with that? I guess not to good even if you got quit a few entry ideas but what about your exits? And how did you feel to make such trades? I know, that is not the topic here as I told I will not go into that kind of topic. Still: Self analyzes about this topic are part to go deeper into understanding market levels. :)

Before I move on, let me post this screen shot for the weekend:

Take care / Dan :)

Hi

No way and no need to do simple charting the perfect way, even this chart can be a bit improved by drawing some more trend and support lines. But instead trying to do this in perfection, we concentrate on having some kind of overview where we want to act and starting to place our orders. Algo traders any way will try to beat us out, so trying to go for perfections is of no need. There are other ways to fight against them.

Any way: Today I was reading in the forum a post from a member with a big mouth which called "Strategy trading is for dummies". Probably he was not sure that he talks about him self and his limited knowledge he acquired so far in his trading. But I had a good laugh about it. Any way: Here just a quick update on such a level where we do/can/would start to act even with such simple tools:

Hi

Every time and when ever this is and you are ready to go after your preparation for trading is done in any way you love or are used to do so, you make your quick and clever over view charting in the most simple way in the script you want to start with your trading. You can do this in kind of trading if you have adapted your mind and trading strategies to this kind of starting and doing trading.

Live example token again on the five minute TF from S&P 500:

Dan :)

Now the change to the 15 mint TF chart.

What ever is done is done on what was posted in the past in this thread from my side. You of course can try to add other things and ideas from your side:

Now the speed of the pictures start to slow down, as we already are in the 15 min TF. So lets start to ad some other things which we already did in the past like S&R levels?

Charting in any way is repetition again and again and again and again. Doing successful trading is repetition from your trading plan again, and again, and again and again. :)

I do not comment on any pivot points nor any ideas posted from others. It is this way and you can combine it with what ever way you want. What is the final point and different to any other what you follow? Answers are your choices.

Hi

Check this charts and compare it with past posted charts. I do not talk about how any chart and any time frame can be charted but instead have a look at the single bars you see. Do you recognize how they oscillate of a sudden. This shows that we have to expect uncertainty in the next days.

One minute TF where we started (http://www.traderji.com/members-dis...g-without-any-trading-advise.html#post1100754) and todays one minute TF bars:

Five minute was the next time frame (http://www.traderji.com/members-dis...without-any-trading-advise-3.html#post1101335) and todays five minute TF bars:

and as last the 15 minute TF (http://www.traderji.com/members-dis...without-any-trading-advise-5.html#post1103153) and todays 15 minute TF bars:

There is nervousness in the market as of now, as this coming Thursday the FED will announce if they make any changes in there current policies of low interest rates. Many do not want this and are afraid of it, so shaking will go on for the coming few days.

Next level you must to see by your self. This is now a basic chart on the 30 min TF.

If you feel you have seen what you want to see, you may check it here:

http://thepatternsite.com/chartpatterns.html

I will comment on it later if you allow.