Live charting from Somatung without any trading advise

Have at all the times your favorite three TF on you screen from ONE script in what ever screen.

If you have an average amount of fund do not track what ever instead concentrate on what you understand. :)

The five mn TF was token and now we play the 30 min TF with bigger ranges and s/l, which can and will hurt baby players who feed bigger s/l ranges players.

Hi and I wish you a happy "Ganesh Chaturthi" as posted in the other thread.

Coming to the subject of this thread:

As bigger as our time frame is, as more patient we in certain cases need to see the chart moving in any direction. To handle this, we can place limit orders by our brokers, so when any moves happens we are in it and most likely filled. This is just most basic level trading, as when doing like this, we are doing just simple directional trading. Now here an other 30 min TF chart on the link I posted, so that all who want to test can do and try what ever charting in the king of any market, as I call the S&P500 the king of any market. Just personal view and you take the script you like most :)

By the way: If you want you can see a triangle in the chart http://thepatternsite.com/at.html Linda Bradford Raschke is mostly trading triangles in any way with here specific strategy.

Dan :)

Now this is what I call "The killing fields". Such fields do always occur around, before and after very important announcement are made like todays FED decision.

By the way: 0.25

Killing field on the 5 min TF

on the 15 min TF

and on the 30 min TF

Here you best stay out of it in case you are just a directional trader or you trade with advanced strategies.

Dan :)

Hi

Now in case you choosed not to trade on the day of FED event and now you just came into the market again, you would need to find new levels where you may want to enter the market. Do not just enter it, instead first work out a bit what may would look interesting to you. A good way is to start with the one hour time frame and then you work your self down to any intra day time frame you may love to trade on.

Now here just a starter on the one hour TF as a simple idea to start from where. As told in the past: Your charting must not be perfect, as nothing in the market and in trading is perfect. Now if you place any entries about what you see as interesting in your charting, give enough room for the trade to hold around the levels you choosed. Not the main topic in this thread but still keep it in mind.

Take care / Dan :)

Hi

15 Min chart and the level should hold for now, as other wise there is room for a bigger move down:

Now you zoom it and you will see a very specific detail:

This must hold:

This time it did hold so far:

Now next level is reached and here your trading ideas are asked for in what ever way. Stay long, hedge, convert into an other strategy, add, go out or prepare for an other idea? All your choice and no final just one right answer: