Live charting from Somatung without any trading advise

And so on. I will stop here for the moment, as you get an idea in case you never did try this kind of charting. Next time I will point a bit on the problem when trading with such a lively chart on such an absolute short time frame.

Take care and I hope at least some of the members here enjoyed it a bit and others did enjoy the live lesson / Dan :)

Hi

Just a quick update on the chart, as next time I will do charting the next bigger time frame, which then will be the 5 min TF.

This just to give an idea to those who are not to familiar with this kind of most simple charting and to help a bit where to may enter or exit any trading ideas which you have to define by your self according to what you think you see.

So for today just this little chart to not forget where we stopped. And we stopped at the weekly support level which this time so far did hold:

Take care / Dan :)

How you want to define your support and resistance lines is your choice. But having them in what ever way you will have certain levels for your ideas to take action in what ever way you have defined in any of your trading plans:

It helps a lot to zoom in and out your chart, as so you will see details on the bigger and smaller time frames.

Also be in a relaxed mode in what ever way to sit there and do your job. I love to listen to relaxing sound like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhCrub59MNg . But that is me. But non can disturb me during unneccesary calls or any TV or Radio. It is all on the chart and depending on your trading platform you have all the necessary information and news at hand how ever you twist the platforms possibilities to know what you need to know.