Little tips on Intraday Trading

Thanks for the formula,
I used it for my intraday trading, I have applied it on RNRL, HDIL & GMRINFRA seems to be working for me.
After reading throughly this particular thread, atleast I know what trading range can be expected fro the next day. With the 5 possible points i place the order to buy/Sell and vice verse. I have tried this only limited volume say 200-300 expecting a P/L around 200-300.

I thank Mr.Abdur & Mr.Asnavale & all others senior members for the valuable knowledge on this. Thanks once again to both of you.

Preciously I always watch the Price movements closely and tried to trade, that time I always met Losses instead of profits bcos Iam also new to trading and I started to trade from MAY-08 itself. Since I don't know to how to read or plot a chart. So for the time being with this formula Iam able to trade with atleast resistance or support levels.

There is still a long way to go, and iam happy to rise the questions now.
1. With the above formula, I can make out the trading range of a particular day, Is that can be applied for a Month, 3 months period? If yes, please answer.
2. Want to learn how to plot a chart of a particular stock, input needed please help.

That,s it for the time being.
I thank once again Mr.Abdur & Mr.Asnavale & all others senior members of the thread for their valuable comments and feedback. Hope to receive your replies soon.

Regards,
BALMAL

VPS,
Thanks for you view, actually was snooping there genuineness there report claims same of the tips have really rocked, anyway even my broker gave good calls. Which are the other expert you are talking about.

RB
Rajiv,

Sorry for a much delayed reply. Other experts are the likes of Saint.
vps

columbus

hi koolfriend,

your outlook for the markets in general and energy stocks in particular post NSGwaiver for short term?

karvy

Just look out for AREVA T&D on Monday.

Can anyone tell me how to find the previous day high and previous day low value as i am new to intra trading???
Hi.
you can subscribe intraday chart or eod chart as per your need.Presently,many companies in india are providing that kind of chart and price is also not too costly.