Little tips on Intraday Trading

hi ppl,

i am brand new to this concept of intra-day trading...

please help me out by posting an example which elaborately explains the effectiveness of the formula that Pivot Point Formula that is discussed here wit actual facts and figures ..

Thanks a lot..

regards,
RJ

Hi all i am a newbe for trading and planning to do intraday trading and found ur formula looks gr8 but i have small question how to select a script for intraday because we may not know weather the script will go up or down, plz help me out for finding a script for intraday.
Thanks to all how have shared you ideas and knowledge for newbes.

Regards
Santhosh

Hi all i am a newbe for trading and planning to do intraday trading and found ur formula looks gr8 but i have small question how to select a script for intraday because we may not know weather the script will go up or down, plz help me out for finding a script for intraday.
Thanks to all how have shared you ideas and knowledge for newbes.

Regards
Santhosh
I too am unaware how to identify the right script for intraday and what are the possibilties of the script to have an upward or a downward trend and is it volume of buyers & sellers in the previous day which accounts in selecting the apt script.

Please clarify

Thanks,
Jayaraj

Re: buy,sell recommendation

Hello friends, I am a stock analyst. who help from recommending clients for buy,sell hold of shares and best value they will get to sell and to buy around what rate.
If you do not know when to buy and sell any shares. ask. I will help you out.
9833900143 contact.I do charge for it.
Bro, this forum is not 4 yr advertisment
:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

prst

Thanks a lot for all the tips friends.
will try some of them.

Dear Sir,

It is regarding the formula you pasted.

choose a share for intraday and apply this formula
H+L+C=A (where H= Previous day high, L=Previous day low, C=Previous day close, A= sum. of H L &C)
A*0.67=Z (0.67 is a constant fraction and Z=Result)
Z- H = S (S = Support for that day)
Z- L = R (R = Resistence for that day)
Z- C = P.B (P.B = Possible Buy)

If P.B is found nearer to R sale it for intraday
This is called FRACTION THEORY and every one can get support resistence for nifty /sensex by this method.
try this theory and it is very effective .

It sounds to be very simple to apply but if you kindly explain the formula a little explicitely with one or two example of real stocks and nifty and sensex then it will be more lucid. I am just looking forward to a response from you.

With regards.