Linkon's Day trading Strategy...!

linkon7

Hi Linkon

Can you please share this AFL .......?

Jenni
Afl is already posted.
what modifications you see now is basically work in progress. There are plenty of bugs. will post the next version as soon as it is complete....

linkon7

......the timeframe appears to be too small.........
I prefer 2 min tf.... but when there is whipsaws like day before and in today's session, i prefer shifting to 1 min.

5 min is a bit too slow for me....

sibumajumdar

CUES--

--Nifty August future discount converted in to premium of 11 points so cost of carry increased. (Bullish)
--Nifty open interest decreased by 9 lacs suggests long addition. (Total OI now at 2.38 cr)
--Nifty calls added 11 lacs and puts added 17 lacs in open interest. (Bullish)
--Nifty open interest put-call ratio is at 1.06.
--4600 puts had open interest of 29 lacs and 4700 calls had open interest of 34 lacs, so 4600 and 4700 will be important levels to watch for.
--India VIX closed at 36.7, decreased by 0.3% suggests stability. (Bullish)
--In Nifty stocks, advance-decline ratio is at 22/28. (Bearish)
Nifty OI dec by 9L suggest Long addition... not understood fully how decrease suggest long & not short. plz elaborate for this novice.

Nifty CA added 11L & PA added 17L in OI (BULLISH).....PA added > CA , still Bullish. little bit in confusion. Need elaboration.

Though silly i pray for clarification. THANKS.......SM uncle

sibumajumdar

Again silly. I understand (?) 2 Red parallel lines represents 25Min H&L SMA. But what EMA/MA stands for White dotted Line (89 ? ) , Yellow line or if any other line r there in the Ichi chart. This will help me 2 learn about X-overs. U know i dont have access 2 ICHI. But I want 2 learn 2 read the chart through your regular postings before i go for it.

Thnaks for regular postings accompanied with Ichi Charts which ceertainly helps everybody. Thans again......SM uncle

linkon7

Again silly. I understand (?) 2 Red parallel lines represents 25Min H&L SMA. But what EMA/MA stands for White dotted Line (89 ? ) , Yellow line or if any other line r there in the Ichi chart. This will help me 2 learn about X-overs. U know i dont have access 2 ICHI. But I want 2 learn 2 read the chart through your regular postings before i go for it.

Thnaks for regular postings accompanied with Ichi Charts which ceertainly helps everybody. Thans again......SM uncle
The white dotted line is the 89 ema. Normally, the biggest dilemma i used to face is whether to short the rally or to buy the dip. Bigger problem is the entry and the stop loss. This is what this whole system is addressing. 89 ema is the last line of support for the price to bounce back. If it bounces back, then i buy it above the 25 sma band after it has taken support with the lower band as stop loss.

If prices pierce the 89 ema, then it signifies a change in trend and i go short with the upper band as stop loss....

Either ways, i have a small stop loss. I get the best high probability low risk entry and with a success rate of above 70%, and a risk reward ratio of above 2, that just translates to every rupee I risk i have a 70% chance of doubling it...

linkon7

Nifty OI dec by 9L suggest Long addition... not understood fully how decrease suggest long & not short. plz elaborate for this novice.

Nifty CA added 11L & PA added 17L in OI (BULLISH).....PA added > CA , still Bullish. little bit in confusion. Need elaboration.

Though silly i pray for clarification. THANKS.......SM uncle
Nifty OI decreased by 9 L and we had closed at 4696. The high and low of the day was 4623 and 4721.

Here is how i look at it. Bulls were ready to pay as high 4721 while bears were willing to sell as low as 4623. That's a range of 98 points. And the fight continued between this 2 groups and we finally ended the battle at 4696, that about 76% from the bottom of the range. That day belonged to the bulls.

Meaning longs were adding far more than the selling. OI is basically the pending contracts so more bulls were buying nifty at current price while bears were exiting. so the 9 L contracts were the bears who exited.

CA added 11 L while PA added 17 L : That just means smart money is long in the market and are buying protection on the down side.

linkon7

CUES--

--Nifty August future premium converted in to discount of 7 points so cost of carry decreased. (Bearish)
--Nifty open interest decreased by 7 lacs suggests long unwinding. (Total OI now at 2.31 cr)
--Nifty calls added 25 lacs and puts added 1 lacs in open interest. (Bearish)
--Nifty open interest put-call ratio is at 0.98.
--4300 puts had open interest of 28 lacs and 4700 calls had open interest of 37 lacs, so 4300 and 4700 will be important levels to watch for.
--India VIX closed at 37.65, increased by 3% suggests instability. (Bearish)
--In Nifty stocks, advance-decline ratio is at 6/44. (Bearish)

columbus

In last 30 trading days ,Nifty gained significantly (+50 or more) on 12 days,
significantly lost on 8 times (-50 or more) with insignificate loss/gain on 10
days.The gap between support and resistance lines is reducing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
linkon7 Options 170
linkon7 AmiBroker 129
VJAY Options 10
linkon7 Options 36
linkon7 Day Trading 477