Let The Money Grow

Prabhjeet

Guys please first of all dont think i am a pro, not at all. I think the last calls were sucessful more because of market momentum rather than my sound technical analysis.So plz. dont expect the results in future looking at the past calls, we may rather even suffer losses but i will make sure that i try to keep the losses to minimum.

I am a simple trader like most of you so plz. dont think i am a guru and forgive me if some losses are incurred due to my analysis.

BTW we will have LET THE MONEY GROW - PART II from January 1, 2008. I will start the preparations from today onwards, so dont mind if i am not able to reply to your posts till then

Guys please first of all dont think i am a pro, not at all. I think the last calls were sucessful more because of market momentum rather than my sound technical analysis.So plz. dont expect the results in future looking at the past calls, we may rather even suffer losses but i will make sure that i try to keep the losses to minimum.

I am a simple trader like most of you so plz. dont think i am a guru and forgive me if some losses are incurred due to my analysis.

BTW we will have LET THE MONEY GROW - PART II from January 1, 2008. I will start the preparations from today onwards, so dont mind if i am not able to reply to your posts till then

Hi Dear Prabhjeet,

First of all Thanks a bunch for taking up all of our requests to start the new Thread.. Thanks again.

Its your kindness to specify your views clearly about profit and losses, but I do think that with everybody contribution we will come up with good informations on the new thread during 2008... We all will be working together to form a Friends Circle who helps each other in growing together.

We all eagerly look forward to your thread on 1st of January 2008 until then Have a good Week end and enjoy The BLAST of 31st Dec-2007

P.S.:- I personally have some ideas which I would like to discuss with you about how the thread should be, how we should approach, and if you think that this is good way then we will proceed further on that, otherwise i do think that during this 2,3 days you will come up with a concrete plan about the new start.........2008.........

2007 year has been an absolute happy and fruitful year for all the investors and lets hope that 2008 will be even better..

Take care & Have a Blast!!!!!!!!

This is my first post, let me start with Congratulating Prabhjeetrana. An Excellent job that you done.
After joining this forum I started reading every thread to get myself familiar and I found a real advisor, that is Prabhjeetrana. I have read other threads that were started with a challenge I knew before finish reading thread that those guys would actual drop in the middle.
My sincere congratulations to you for fninishing the line, even if you had given 10% returns I would have appreciated for ACTUALLY the line.
Reason many people not posting is that they don't want to fill the thread with unnecessary posts, hope we are doing good rather harming by posting bad/distracting posts.
We wish you start another thread for 2008(if you want encouragement we can fill the thread sooooooo many posts).

Hi Visakk,

Welcome to the board!

Thanks for sharing your views regarding starting the thread again for 2008, hope this will help everybody here.

Thanks.

Hi my dear friends,
its nice to see some gentlemen on this thread, positive, encouraging and MMM (money making minds) Milind, Prabjeetrana, Visakk, I wish to be part of your nice team if you can pls accept me, I too can contribute positively for the benefit of all members. thanks.
ajaz.

Hi my dear friends,
its nice to see some gentlemen on this thread, positive, encouraging and MMM (money making minds) Milind, Prabjeetrana, Visakk, I wish to be part of your nice team if you can pls accept me, I too can contribute positively for the benefit of all members. thanks.
ajaz.

Hi Ajaz,

You are most Welcome....

Dear P, will be starting the thread from t'row!

Regards