Let The Money Grow

will try my level best to continue it
Hi prabhjeetrana,

Great stuff, I enjoyed reading your posts. :)

Would you like to give your comments / views , suggestions on Jai Corp?

It's been in UC since long time now! Will you please throw some insights on this script, I am fancying my chances of buying it.

Regards,
MiLiND

Prabhjeet

Hi prabhjeetrana,

Great stuff, I enjoyed reading your posts. :)

Would you like to give your comments / views , suggestions on Jai Corp?

It's been in UC since long time now! Will you please throw some insights on this script, I am fancying my chances of buying it.

Regards,
MiLiND
Jai corp. again....i have actually worked out a strategy for jai corp.

What you have to do is buy 12 shares( can vary according to your capital size)

keep on holding them till it shows about 100% return and once you are in 100% profit, sell half of the lot so that your investment becomes free of cost and then sell next half lot on 200% move and so on.

Though many people have asked me about JAI corp. but i myself am not intrested in this stock, its neither investment nor trading stock its just a pure gambling play.

But you can try my strategy given above

I wonder if you know about Walchannagar Industries, i think its better right now than JAI CORP

Hi Prabhjeetrana

I bought the following scrips some time ago. Even at such bullish market, these scrips have been making loss for me as I bought them at high levels I guess. Can you pls tell me what I should do with them.

Also can you pls tell me if it is good to buy Jai corp at this level. I know you think it is a gamble and I am willing to gamble but I dont what to make the same mistake I did with Infosys to buy at very high level.

1) BHAFOR bought at 310
2) INFTEC bought at 2961
3) ONGC bought at 1093

Thanks for your help

rsk

Prabhjeet

Hi Prabhjeetrana

I bought the following scrips some time ago. Even at such bullish market, these scrips have been making loss for me as I bought them at high levels I guess. Can you pls tell me what I should do with them.

Also can you pls tell me if it is good to buy Jai corp at this level. I know you think it is a gamble and I am willing to gamble but I dont what to make the same mistake I did with Infosys to buy at very high level.

1) BHAFOR bought at 310
2) INFTEC bought at 2961
3) ONGC bought at 1093

Thanks for your help

rsk
Dump Inftec and bhafor, both are terrible laggards. keep on holding ONGC

You can fancy Jai corp

Prabhjeet

Buy stocks like RELIANCE ENERGY, RELIANCE IND., SAIL these are the large cap leaders

Prabhjeet

keep on accumulating ZEE NEWS b/w 55 -58 levels

Orbit corporation has already gone above 650 levels, still you can buy small qty. till its below 660

Regards

Prabhjeet

Hi everyone i hope everybody has been able to buy usher at 60.5.
So now our portfolio goes :-
1. RPL AT 125
2. BLUESTAR AT 330
3. ISPAT AT 20.1
4. INDIAINFO AT 860
5. EDUCOMP AT 2900
6. USHER AGRO AT 60.8( INCL. 0.5% BROKERAGE)

But the time now is ripe for some pofit booking, so my next calls are:-
1. SELL RPL AT 170
2. SELL ISPAT AT 27.5
3. SELL INDIA INFOLINE AT 850
4. BUY PARADYNE INFO AT 208

The reason i am recommending to sell these stocks is that market though showing huge gains for nifty is infact moving on very poo advance/decline ratio, so we may have a correction at our hands this week
I wish i had continued this thread, look at the whopping gains tthe portfolio has produced, already more than 100% but cant take the credit as i could not follow up my calls:(