Let The Money Grow

I wish i had continued this thread, look at the whopping gains tthe portfolio has produced, already more than 100% but cant take the credit as i could not follow up my calls:(
Hi P,

What you have done is really wonderful, GREAT stuff, and most of the scrips you suggested gave handsome returns.

I would really like to request that you can either continue this thread further or you can start a new with LET THE MONEY GROW SERIES - II - 2008 :)

DO LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS MATE!

Hats off! :)

Prabhjeet

Milind i do not wish to waste anybody's time by starting this thread again. Last time when i had started this thread i had to discontinue it because the only one posting on this thread was myself.

You can see that after such a long time it was again me who posted in this thread, i dont think anybody is intrested and any ways i keep on coming up with calls on different threads whenever possible, anyone can track my calls there, what say??

Dear Prabhjeetrana

I kindly request you to start 2008 series. This is my humble request.

I have joined this thread. I am going to benefit in 2008 by your 2008 series QUOTE

I will continuously watch this thread now onwards and start making profit

regards

puduags

Dear prabhjeet,
you are doing a wonderful job and the money of all those who followed your thread has definitely grown by leaps and bounds.
Please dont discontinue the thread. we are looking forward to your valuable money growing posts.

Reji

I wish i had continued this thread, look at the whopping gains tthe portfolio has produced, already more than 100% but cant take the credit as i could not follow up my calls:(

Dear Prabhjeet, :)

Wonderful calls indeed. Kindly go ahead with new postings. There are many who review your posts. I also benefited from your earlier calls, though couldn't respond you on time.

Regards

Reji

Milind i do not wish to waste anybody's time by starting this thread again. Last time when i had started this thread i had to discontinue it because the only one posting on this thread was myself.

You can see that after such a long time it was again me who posted in this thread, i dont think anybody is intrested and any ways i keep on coming up with calls on different threads whenever possible, anyone can track my calls there, what say??
Hi Dear Prabhjeet,

You are a Wonderful person! Have you seen the replies you have got after you send me a message that you dont wish to start a new thread, there are many board members who wish you to start a thread a Complete dedicated thread which we ALL will make Successful by each others association for complete year 2008

Everybody will posts the calls , their views, their ideas and infos they get where are you as an experienced PRO will guide all of us further..

Hence I would humbly like to request you that PLEASE start a thread series of LET THE MONEY GROW- II 2008 and I am sure it will have a GREAT success, we all will work together to make it a big success and more over it will be helpful and beneficial for all the memebers as well.

Journey of thousand miles starts with 1 walk So lets step up the gas and start..

I will eagerly await for your new thread!!

Take care.

This is my first post, let me start with Congratulating Prabhjeetrana. An Excellent job that you done.
After joining this forum I started reading every thread to get myself familiar and I found a real advisor, that is Prabhjeetrana. I have read other threads that were started with a challenge I knew before finish reading thread that those guys would actual drop in the middle.
My sincere congratulations to you for fninishing the line, even if you had given 10% returns I would have appreciated for ACTUALLY the line.
Reason many people not posting is that they don't want to fill the thread with unnecessary posts, hope we are doing good rather harming by posting bad/distracting posts.
We wish you start another thread for 2008(if you want encouragement we can fill the thread sooooooo many posts).