Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Nice post from Xray brother.....what need for traders...

Larry Williams is fond of reminding the systems trader: “Trading strategies work. System traders do not.”,discretionary trading does not help in volume growth,because of its if and but clauses:rolleyes: ,systematic trading has great edge in this regard,:cool:but we should be like slave and system is our master,systematic trading is an effective way to make money.Many traders lack sufficient confidence in and understanding of their trading strategies to stick with them when they begin their inevitable periods of draw down:banghead:.Large number traders also lack the self-discipline required to rigorously stick with a mechanical trading strategy.

The lesson then is quite simple: When a trading strategy has been satisfactorily tested and is performing in real-time trading according to expectation,
trust it. Stick with it and take every signal

PreSap

Here for you if 1st trade fail then we not take 2nd trade ..look RE rules...though here your stop is not proper as its down open so we need to stick with our ISL
Yes, VJAY bro, stop wasn't as per rules since the ISL by method was a bit far off.
This setup has given good trades, so I still took it.

I have to look at the re-entry rules again.

VJAY

raju.vzm

Hi all,

Attached my markings on tatasteel 5 mins chart. Let me know if I made any mistakes.
Here blue star is for mp's and yellow ones represents vp's.

Sent from my RealMe1 using Tapatalk

MSN1979

Hi all,

Attached my markings on tatasteel 5 mins chart. Let me know if I made any mistakes.
Here blue star is for mp's and yellow ones represents vp's.

I think raju wants to wish everyone in thread Happy Diwali :):DD

1540231231674.png

Last edited:

MSN1979

Hi raju Jokes apart, if at all helps, try not to use such big markings. use a small dot like a (period) or a small arrow if possible.

I use m for minor and V for major. Posting my chart.
1540231446108.png

raju.vzm

Hi raju Jokes apart, if at all helps, try not to use such big markings. use a small dot like a (period) or a small arrow if possible.

I use m for minor and V for major. Posting my chart.
View attachment 29798
Hi MSN,
Thanks for corrections.
I don't find any better alternative than that as I m marking it in my mobile that is one of the reason for misplacing a in my chart. Will see if I found any better drawing option in kite

Status
Not open for further replies.