Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Dear Starlight,

What Vijay showed was a variation to the existing rules and such personal tweaks are supposed to come with experience and trading the system correctly on consistent basis. So take these varioations as guidelines not fixed rules.

For the time being just remember that instance on how Vijay drew the line. If VP has large upper/lower body the look for the nearest mp's body high/low which occurs with in that tail. But the instance what Vijay shared has worked beautifully. But there could be other instance when such setup will fail and result in a loosing trade., So apply the variations with your judgement.

Best Regards
Taiki
Nice explanation :up:

i would like to know when we can draw these kinds of verls from next minor lows instead vpl itself. If you can explain
hi starlight , hope you wont mind fr my reply to this . we do put lot of queries once see VJAY chart and his trades . I asked same kind of qns many . he always replied me to trade with BASICS , to understand the whole method . believe me once we start trade and we get into the flow of the method these things will get answered ,

Last edited:

MSN1979

hi starlight , hope you wont mind fr my reply to this . we do put lot of queries once see VJAY chart and his trades . I asked same kind of qns many . he always replied me to trade with BASICS , to understand the whole method . believe me once we start trade and we get into the flow of the method these things will get answered ,
I only understood gap opening correctly today.....I am yet to trade those setups! Vijay Bro can you explain point 3 in gap up opening in post 48, rest are clear. why do we have 2 mpl? or something wrong in understanding?

I only understood gap opening correctly today.....I am yet to trade those setups! Vijay Bro can you explain point 3 in gap up opening in post 48, rest are clear. why do we have 2 mpl? or something wrong in understanding?

To me the third case is similar to case 2 once price come out of range and forms a pivot above the range we take trade just like case 2. I don't know why drawing is like that. Normally we some times don't even get a normal pivot in case of strong trends and we enter on aggressive pivots in some of cases. So waiting for the second pivot would be an overkill and does not make sense . To me 3rd case is like case 2 with difference that in 3rd case priced opened in the range and then gone above it makes pivot , then we trade on that pivot. Just an drawing confusion. That's my interpretation and that's how i trade it.

I also thought a lot on why 3rd case is like that I think I was going to ask the question but then I decided to start trading this method first.
It will be great if Vijay can clear this doubt for everyone of us.

Last edited:

VJAY

It clearly shows that when i posted that image no one tryed to understand and point this error.....thanks msn to pointing it....actually i meant 1st mph inside ydays range ...2nd mph only outside ydays range....small error as 1st mph not drawn inside range

MSN1979

VJAY

Status
Not open for further replies.