Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

any large bar particularly after the first breakout is not a exhaustion bar...it is infact continuation bar and the move continues after that bar.This is the most common mistake the beginners make and after every large bar they think the move has ended but it being a continuation bar, after small correction, the price move resumes itself hitting the stoploss......ST

VJAY

To all newbies....
Better to avoid many complex rules, situations/tips/hints which posted in this thread in times till you have a good control on the method and you can move out fast if proven wrong.....just stick to basics of this method explained in first 10 odd pages initially .....Otherwise you go always to confussed mind...and Please don't add this method with other methods atleast in begining upto you not fully comfort with this method.....As reading the rules its looks easy but applying it on live it not that easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VJAY

Its better rejuvenation reading st da's posts which i made in printed notes ....really great feeling...

Very
To all newbies....
Better to avoid many complex rules, situations/tips/hints which posted in this thread in times till you have a good control on the method and you can move out fast if proven wrong.....just stick to basics of this method explained in first 10 odd pages initially .....Otherwise you go always to confussed mind...and Please don't add this method with other methods atleast in begining upto you not fully comfort with this method.....As reading the rules its looks easy but applying it on live it not that easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very true VJAY bro , earlier I struggled to get green and confused by testing many methods and advanced set ups which is evident in this thread also . ONE day I decided to follow the BASICS and I see good improvement in me , I cannot thank u enough fr this thread and ur support . I kno there is always something to improve and I constantly construct myself .

MSN1979

Many are always ask querries when they not get entry in some moves like is it okey here we enter? etc... ...then they start to apply some rules of diferent method with method which they are trading now to capture that trade ...this things go on....then at last they have becomes no method and start to loose trades ...their mind not able to stable...its seems like start of they never ever able to follow one method as they have many rules of diferent methods to manage and they themselves wander in a jungle.........
a beautifull words from ST da .....

people want to catch all the turns of the move and they want some system for that. That is not possible...on system you can catch only 50 % of the moves ie moves in line with that system. For catching all the moves one needs to be a Michael Jackson or Birju Maharaj ( great Kathak dance guru )of trading....and such genious dont need any system...they are system themselves.:D
A good learning for new traders like me.

MSN1979

Very

very true VJAY bro , earlier I struggled to get green and confused by testing many methods and advanced set ups which is evident in this thread also . ONE day I decided to follow the BASICS and I see good improvement in me , I cannot thank u enough fr this thread and ur support . I kno there is always something to improve and I constantly construct myself .

yes Its an eye opener.

raju.vzm

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for thread. I am going through the basics of this thread.

I am confused at post#57, how you marked 2nd bar as mph. Here even though 4th bar crossed 3rd bar low, 3rd bar didn't crossed 2nd bar low.

As per my understanding on mph, that 2nd bar low should be crossed for downtrend confirmation and that downtrend confirmation bar's low should be crossed for marking mph.

Please correct my understanding.

Sent from my RealMe1 using Tapatalk

VJAY

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for thread. I am going through the basics of this thread.

I am confused at post#57, how you marked 2nd bar as mph. Here even though 4th bar crossed 3rd bar low, 3rd bar didn't crossed 2nd bar low.

As per my understanding on mph, that 2nd bar low should be crossed for downtrend confirmation and that downtrend confirmation bar's low should be crossed for marking mph.

Please correct my understanding.

Sent from my RealMe1 using Tapatalk
Check next few posts after that post i think you will get it....or you can check it on your chart you will find it as mph

Status
Not open for further replies.