Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

raju.vzm

Check next few posts after that post i think you will get it....or you can check it on your chart you will find it as mph
You mentioned like when 4th bar break down 3rd bar's low 2 bar becomes mph there. But isn't it required for a 3rd bar to break 2nd bar's low? In this chart it seems didn't happened.

Sorry if I bother you with these basic questions. If any other experienced ones are there, please help on this so that we can reduce Vijay's load.

Sent from my RealMe1 using Tapatalk

You mentioned like when 4th bar break down 3rd bar's low 2 bar becomes mph there. But isn't it required for a 3rd bar to break 2nd bar's low? In this chart it seems didn't happened.

Sorry if I bother you with these basic questions. If any other experienced ones are there, please help on this so that we can reduce Vijay's load.

Sent from my RealMe1 using Tapatalk
Sorry to answer this on behalf of Vijay or vivek. I am replying as I also got confused in same point the next post from Vijay bro you can see its a mph.

please check post 60 by Vijay bro its the same chart posted with a clear reason for mph print. Since he was teaching live you cant see on that particular chart.

Hope this answers your question

MSN1979

trend changes , got entry at MPL below VPL . since there is vertical fall from morn , and price rejects at MPL i scratch my 50% and holds balance with TSL .
View attachment 29656
I look at this chart every time and learn, So price did not move in our favour after the breakout and and took 25-30 bars printed in sideways, It was so boring to look at it but patience paid off not for me but for the experienced vivek bro as After sticking to system all day long I gave up just before the breakout and changed my SL. II would be more patient next time.

PreSap

I need some input here.

Sometimes I still have issues identifying the VPs. Tata Steel Futures:
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 1.10.42 PM.png
The break of the mpl (marked in 3rd comment), should be creating the VPH at 1, but there was no VPL formed before.
I am probably not able to explain this clearly.
If the VPH and VPL were formed, would the short of the mpl also be the correct trade ? It seems multiple things happening at the break of the mpl - creation of VPH, then VPL and perhaps the short. Perhaps I am complicating too much.

Either way, please feel free to comment.

Last edited:

VJAY

I need some input here.

Sometimes I still have issues identifying the VPs. Tata Steel Futures: View attachment 29729 The break of the mpl (marked in 3rd comment), should be creating the VPH at 1, but there was no VPL formed before.
If the VPH and VPL were formed, would the short of the mpl also be the correct trade ? It seems multiple things happening at the break of the mpl - creation of VPH, then VPL and perhaps the short. Perhaps I am complicating too much.

Dear presap,
No its not VP's ......Yes if its VP(1&2) then we take trade at that mpl

I need some input here.

Sometimes I still have issues identifying the VPs. Tata Steel Futures: View attachment 29729 The break of the mpl (marked in 3rd comment), should be creating the VPH at 1, but there was no VPL formed before.

@rishi , the both pivot what u mentioned are Minor pivots . since they are MPs no trade in 3rd comment what u pointed .

Status
Not open for further replies.