Known is a Drop, Unknown is an Ocean...!

Hello to All,
Known is a Drop and Unknown is an Ocean. What a fitting example it would be for the STOCK MARKET.In a quest to free myself from the built in slavery called Job, I stumbled upon the little unknown and feared monster called Stock Market. The losers would call it Hell and winners call it Heaven. I am only a toddler in this field my friends. I find it most interesting only and only because there is no other job or profession or career as rewarding as the stock market. I have finally found something that welcomes everyone without discrimination to take as much as you wish. But I have also found one little secret...

My friends to be successful in Stock Market you need "99% Knowledge and 1% Money". And lastly,
Fear the Market,
Respect the Market,
Love the Market!
:thumb:

Welcome to TJ, Seraphim. Good luck :thumb:
Hello to All,
Known is a Drop and Unknown is an Ocean. What a fitting example it would be for the STOCK MARKET.In a quest to free myself from the built in slavery called Job, I stumbled upon the little unknown and feared monster called Stock Market. The losers would call it Hell and winners call it Heaven. I am only a toddler in this field my friends. I find it most interesting only and only because there is no other job or profession or career as rewarding as the stock market. I have finally found something that welcomes everyone without discrimination to take as much as you wish. But I have also found one little secret...

My friends to be successful in Stock Market you need "99% Knowledge and 1% Money". And lastly,
Fear the Market,
Respect the Market,
Love the Market!
:thumb: