Karthiks Options Trading Strategy

VJAY

simple one not give any thoughts/thinkings ....its boring ...so we can bent it to look how much it can bend :D ....when it loss of its consistent ..we throw it and look for other :rofl::rofl::lol:
Different Individual perceptions. Changing and chopping not my cup of tea.

So I am off from this.

I have other things to look after.......:D
Trade I will. No more participation in this thread.......:)
Dear hari,
:confused: ..Why?..my comment not to you...I just said not tweek simple mehtods too much in that post...actually I supported to your view on stick to method .....:(

karthik_sri

Human mind will always think of new creativity:D...nothing wrong in that as far as it gives you the Gain:)

I want to take the fruits which are visible to my eyes and easy to pluck but when that job becomes boring, mind will think to check for the hidden fruits which is quite natural with all Human as we are not programmed to operate with the said command:D

poortrader

Human mind will always think of new creativity:D...nothing wrong in that as far as it gives you the Gain:)

I want to take the fruits which are visible to my eyes and easy to pluck but when that job becomes boring, mind will think to check for the hidden fruits which is quite natural with all Human as we are not programmed to operate with the said command:D
Doubts and clarification are part of the game, but then we have to arrive at a stable method and then follow it consistently. Your method is very simple and easy to follow. Kudos for that.
SL are also part of the game. Dec Month has not started very well but hope to recover as the month progresses.

mastermind007

karthik, you seem to have missed my post few days back. Link is here.

It is a query about role of CCI in your strategy.